Business Development Officer (Sales Executive) at Drelugs Limited
Posted on: 7 November, 2019
Deadline: 15 November, 2019
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Drelugs Limited
Drelugs Limited is an Electrical, Mechanical Services and Consulting firm operating in the built environment, with the sole aim of delivering cost effective and innovative solutions and exceptional service. Drelugs is a joint entity of Dynasty Real Estate and Kelugs Electric Limited, created to change the way Energy & Power are distributed to homes and businesses.
- Responsible for prospecting, initiating and generating sales, geared towards achieving the pre-set minimum performance targets for both new and existing clients.
- Client relationship management - Documentation and transaction processing
- Any other assignments as assigned by supervisor.
- Department Business Development & Strategy
- Reports To: Head, Business Development & Strategy
- Financial target achievement via sales of products to clients
- Relationship management and resolution of all client related enquires
- Prospecting of new clients.
- Meet financial targets across KPIs (Electrical, Mechanical, Safety &
- Protection, Procurement, Sales & Supplies, Security and Surveillance and Consulting Services) forming different revenue
- Generators and other assignments as may be discussed with management (Target to be set).
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures and developing sales strategies.
- Prospect and develop relationships with new and existing clients.
- Implementing Strategy plan and developing strong business relationships with customers and converting prospects to customers, referral sales.
- Visitation of client’s business and personal addresses identify and resolve all client management issues.
- Provide exceptional customer service always.
- Serve as primary contact for new and existing customers
- Lead sales for all product and services.
- Ensure follow ups with clients for payments and documentations.
- Provide written proposals for testing, commissioning, and engineering services.
- Deliver oral presentations to support written proposals for potential projects.
- Coordinate with project team to prepare accurate job pricing.
- Market Intelligence / Business environment monitoring
- Provide innovative insights and make contributions and suggestions for product and service development.
- Provide and prepare action plan to identify specific target markets
- Obtain market information and consult with clients to seek their needs, priorities and feedback for process optimization.
Business Development / Training / Reporting:
- Participate in sales campaigns and effective delivery of all organizational programmes that promotes Drelugs visibility and client base expansion.
- Attend scheduled training and conduct training for colleagues when appointed.
- Submission of daily marketing reports and preparation of Month end reports for MPR sessions.
- Exhibit a professional presentation when dealing with employees, clients and vendors.
- All other assignments as may be assigned by your supervisor(s).
- Relationship Management Skill
- Negotiation Skill
- Financial Management
- Sound knowledge of electrical and mechanical products and services and consulting requirements.
- Knowledge of MS-word, excel and power point.
- Result orientated, Initiative/creative thinking, Communication skills,
- Analytical ability, High attention to details, Integrity, etc.
- 2 to 3 years marketing and sales experience in electrical, mechanical, power, construction and real estate or other related industries will be an advantage
- Professional Membership/Certification: is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Careers@drelugs.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Drelugs LimitedSimilar Jobs
- HSE Officer at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Procurement Officer at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Cost/Budget Accountant at United Geophysical (Nigeria) Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Manal Plant Hire Limited
- Branch Accountant at Mantrac Nigeria Limited - CAT
- Accountant/Internal Auditor at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Head of Human Resources at NMR Intercontinental Limited
- Processing Geophysicist at Verity Geosolutions Limited