If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Sigma Qualitas Limited is a network of seasoned and experienced consultants, with several years work experience in large multinational organizations and the public sector, who have come together for the purpose of providing consultancy expertise to clients across various industries.
Sigma Qualitas is recruiting to fill the position of:
Responsible for managing the distribution operations and functions within an organization
Core Job Functions/Responsibility:
- Working in Smartphone markets directly with businesses and consumers.
- Playing an important role in determining what to sell and in what quantity.
- Maximize profits by analyzing market trends and shipping only those items that are likely to sell.
- Maintaining good relations with consumers and retailers by ensuring that deliveries consistently arrive on time and popular products are always kept in stock.
- Written and verbal communication skills are excellent.
- Frequently communication with business partners to negotiate purchases and contacts trucking companies to arrange shipping procedures.
- Working closely with floor personnel within the distribution center to ensure that everyone performs their job duties correctly.
- Responsible for hiring and training new promoters, conducting routine performance reviews, and addressing questions and concerns from promoters.
Qualifications and Requirements
Job Requirements and Skills
- A First degree from a recognized University REQUIRED.
- Post Graduate Qualifications: Post Graduate Degree Technology and MBA is of ADVANTAGE
- At 3 years of experience in IT or device market
- Proven sales experience selling handset and others mobile devices to wholesaler.
- Proven evangelical distribution record in a new product/ new market environment.
- Experience with a range of sales methodologies and sales funnel management process.
- Understands what is required to successfully create and build a distribution channel
- Knows how to sell mobile devices to consumers
- Strong negotiating skills
- Strong communication and presentation skill to a wide variety of audiences.
- Competitive and ambitious
- Knows how to translate product features into benefits that solve real distribution partner or dealer problem.
- Able to articulate a unique value proposition to various levels within a customer organization.
- Able to work effectively in a team sales environment.
- 1Able to develop relationships at many different levels within channel organizations including enterprise, distributor, sub-dealer and retailers
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Required with your submitted CV are the following; your current earning information and your DOB. Your contact details should contain active phone numbers and email addresses. Review your CV every time you make a submission, one CV does not fit all jobs. Kindly note that we need the subject matter of your response to contain the Job Title you are interested in, the file type must be PDF or DOCX, the preference being word documents, any response that contains a file name such as “My CV or My Resume” cannot be treated.
Please Note: short listing is based on the requirements in the given job descriptions above such as; qualifications required, years of experience, technology and industry exposure. All candidates for the list positions MUST have relevant and required work experience, as specified in the job descriptions.