Technical Sales Engineer at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited (Tranter IT)
Posted on: 7 November, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limi
Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited (Tranter IT) was founded in 2004 and offers flexible IT support, expert training and professional IT project delivery. We support small, medium and large-sized organizations throughout West Africa. Tranter IT helps clients improve organizational and individual performance by leveraging on well- designed and managed IT infrastructure, backed by expert IT support and training.
We are currrently looking to recruit a Technical Sales Engineer. The Technical Sales Engineer will be responsible for driving revenue in the territory by providing support and technical expertise throughout the entire sales cycle. From pre-sales support to articulate OleumTech’s value proposition to secure business to post-sales support, including on-site field support, the Technical Sales Engineer is an integral member of the OleumTech sales team.
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales support to achieve sales targets within assigned territory.
- Build and maintain close relationships at all levels of customer organizations, striving to become a trusted advisor and subject matter expert on OleumTech’s product offering and applications.
- Meet with customers over the phone, email, or on-site to assist in all aspects of business development.
- Support customers in the field for OleumTech implementations.
- Deliver technical customer presentations to demonstrate OleumTech’s differentiated solutions at customer meetings, customer training sessions, conferences and seminars.
- Attend and/or participate in trade shows, conferences, and company sponsored events.
- Collaborate with team members to solve customer problems and document best practices to improve overall team performance.
- Maintaining records of customer visits and interactions in company’s CRM tool.
- Ability to travel to customer sites with minimal notice.
- BA/BS degree in technical/scientific discipline or equivalent work-related experience.
- Minimum of 6 years of previous pre/post sales experience in the oil & gas market.
- Knowledge and implementation of industrial instrumentation and wireless technologies.
- Self-starter with sense of urgency. Ability to prioritize, schedule and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills.
Method of Application
Interested candidates can end their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Tranter IT Infrastructure Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Receptionist / Support Personnel at SterlingPRO Business Application Limited
- Customer Support Executive at PPC Limited
- Senior Business Development Executive Officer at Swift Networks Limited
- Client Accounts Officer at Sophia ERP Limited (SEL)
- Job Openings at Corporate Headhunters Limited
- Field Agents at AppRangers Limited
- Job Openings at Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited
- Business Development Manager at Onyx Data System