Sigma Qualitas Limited is a network of seasoned and experienced consultants, with several years work experience in large multinational organizations and the public sector, who have come together for the purpose of providing consultancy expertise to clients across various industries.
Sigma Qualitas is recruiting to fill the position of:
Core Job Functions/Responsibility:
- Implement fleet administration standards and vehicle operating policies.
- Coordinate the day-to-day operation of the fleet including vehicle maintenance, health and safety management, speed and fuel management.
- Coordinate and Manage dispatchers and assistant on fleet activities, ensuring compliance with the company’s operating policies, controls and procedures.
- Ensure assigned vehicles and drivers are properly inspected in accordance with stated procedure before releasing the keys and leaving the lot.
- Maintain and Manage the various suppliers of fleet.
- Assist in overseeing the renewal of vehicle licenses, insurance and other statutory documentations/requirements.
- Liaise with approved service providers/mechanical workshops to ensure timely and adequate repairs and maintenance of all company fleet.
- Monitor and ensure adherence to safe driving procedures.
- Safeguard the company fleet by ensuring the deployment of efficient and effective security infrastructure and services.
- Assist in creating and maintaining relationships with service providers and regulatory bodies such as the Nigerian Police, Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC), Vehicle Inspection Office (VIO) and other government establishments.
- Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements and Skills
- A First degree from a recognized University REQUIRED in any discipline and a professional certificate in vehicle maintenance would be an added advantage.
- Post Graduate Qualifications: Post Graduate Degree Technology and MBA is of ADVANTAGE
- Minimum requirement of 3 years experience in Fleet Maintenance in a big company(more than 300 Employees)
- Candidate must be below 30years old
- He must have excellent numerical skills, and basis accounting skills in record/book keeping
- Must have good knowledge of computer packages especially Ms Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send Application to: email@example.com
Required with your submitted CV are the following; your current earning information and your DOB. Your contact details should contain active phone numbers and email addresses. Review your CV every time you make a submission, one CV does not fit all jobs. Kindly note that we need the subject matter of your response to contain the Job Title you are interested in, the file type must be PDF or DOCX, the preference being word documents, any response that contains a file name such as “My CV or My Resume” cannot be treated.
Please note: short listing is based on the requirements in the given job descriptions above such as; qualifications required, years of experience, technology and industry exposure. All candidates for the list positions MUST have relevant and required work experience, as specified in the job descriptions.