Project Manager at Dynasty Real Estate (DRE)
Posted on: 6 November, 2019
Deadline: 13 November, 2019
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Dynasty Real Estate (DRE)
Dynasty Real Estate (DRE) provides services in real estate development, financing, and property advisory, all geared toward meeting our clients’ aspirations for property ownership at reasonable prices. The Company partners with corporations and individuals to develop top-notch properties for residential and commercial use. Our motivation is to optimize returns on all invested funds by guaranteeing substantial value along the development chain, whether we are purchasing, offloading, or holding investments.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of new construction or remodels, delivery of the site, and the responsibilities will commence at due diligence through construction.
- He/she will be the project manager responsible for oversight of engineers, architects, and other consultants, budgeting, contract administration, scheduling, and coordination with operations.
Other responsibilities will be:
- Participate in project scoping and budgeting for projects
- Manage all aspects of the due diligence process including but not limited to feasibility studies, geotechnical evaluations, environmental assessments and surveys
- Manage RFP process for architect, contractor and project management selection, ensuring quality and price competitiveness
- Lead and manage a network of engineers, architects and other consultants in guiding each project through its governmental approvals Lead and manage a network of engineers, architects and other consultants in guiding each project through its governmental approvals
- Drive the development process by updating schedules, budgets, timelines, financial information, projections and closings as necessary Communicate project status to project participants and stakeholders throughout the project to ensure critical components are not missed, and risks are identified
- Ensures the completion of tasks within acceptable time frames through the preparation, review, and management of schedules by coordinating and managing participants
- Monitor construction progress through periodic on-site observations
- Performs other tasks as required
- BSc. degree in Engineering, Project Management, Estate Management, Architecture, Civil Engineering or related field.
- Work experience in a top tier Architecture real estate or Real Estate Development Firm will be an added advantage.
Other Relevant experience and skills:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in project management and workplace and real estate management
- Understanding of design and construction delivery process
- Strong communication skills and experience presenting to an executive team
- Ability to reflect company culture in a physical built environment
- Excited by solving strategic short and long-term problems resulting from project scaling
- High level of attention to detail – ability to manage logistical and tactical details
- Experience with analytical reporting and financial spreadsheet creation/management
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Careers@dre.ng with the relevant position applied for as heading.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Dynasty Real Estate (DRE)Similar Jobs
- Creative Director (Freelance) at Revelation Properties Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Tunde Adejumo & Co.
- Latest Jobs at Alpha Mead Group
- Social Media Blogger at PropertyPro.ng
- Jobs at Shelter Trust Global Resources Limited
- Driver at Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited
- Front Desk Representative at Vines Realty Afrique Limited
- Project Management Trainee at Brookstone Property Limited