FLNG Project Director – Subsurface Development in a Consortium
Posted on: 18 July, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
Edwin Drake is a specialist Oil and Gas Recruitment Consultancy operating primarily across the Upstream Oil and Gas Industry, with a strong focus on Sub-Saharan Africa. As a strategic recruitment partner, our focus is on building long-lasting relationships with candidates and clients alike, each time striving to achieve best match from both technical as well as team point of view, therefore enabling organisational and individual growth. At Edwin Drake we understand the challenges of recruiting in countries where the local content is of utmost importance such as Nigeria and Angola. This in-depth market knowledge has enabled us to build a strategic network of professionals across these regions, who are either based locally or in the Diaspora as well as expatriates with proven experience and success in these countries.
- We are currently representing a consortium formed by various international and Nigerian organisations, who are collaborating on the first FLNG project in Nigeria.
- The project is currently at pre-FEED stage, and following sustained exploration success, the aim is to further scale LNG project development opportunities in West Africa.
- This position sits within the LNG Coordination Group, based in Abuja, Nigeria. The LNG Coordination Group has responsibility for enhancing and deploying LNG expertise across the LNG value chain.
- The successful candidate will be tasked with providing expert project management advice and guidance to the entire asset portfolios and project team throughout the life cycle of FLNG projects, as well as establishing, developing and maintaining the LNG Coordination Groups FLNG competencies as part of the LNG professional family.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- The candidate should have experience across all phases of Oil & Gas/LNG industry projects, from opportunity initiation, through concept definition, FEED, EPC and into operations.
- The candidate will also have gained experience on at least one FLNG FEED project, and will have significant LNG project experience.
- Due to the complex nature of the project, the ideal candidate will bring experience from a client organization (E&P Operator).
- LNG/FLNG Contract & JV Commercial experience
Method of Application
This is a tremendous opportunity for an experienced individual to be part of an exciting milestone for the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry. Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Urgent Personal Assistant Vacancy at Petrok Oil and Gas
- Job Vacancies in the Oil and Gas Industry - Alvy Consulting
- Latest Recruitment at AOS Orwell
- Latest Vacancies at AOS Orwell
- Head of Operations at Puma Energy
- Contracts Administrator/Tender Analyst at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- IT Manager at Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited
- Engineering Vacancies at Brunel Energy Nigeria