Front Desk Officer at Brent Associates Consulting
Posted on: 18 July, 2014
Deadline: 29 July, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Brent Associate Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Brent Associate Consulting is one of the fastest growing HR Consulting and Training companies, committed to designing and delivering practical and professional HR solutions for people in business who want to be strategic about their approach to People Management.
- The Front Desk Officer will be responsible for providing point of contact for walk in traffic, incoming telephone calls, granting access to the building, and supporting the highest level of customer service for clients, staff, and visitors. The person will also be responsible for providing administrative support to the office.
- Welcoming visitors by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directing visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintaining security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintaining telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintaining safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Processing mails and deliveries
- Providing general administrative and clerical support
- Analyze data to determine answers to questions from customers or members of the public.
- Schedule space or equipment for special programs and prepare lists of participants.
- Keep a current record of staff members’ whereabouts and availability.
- Receive payment and record receipts for services.
Required Education and Experience:
- A bachelors' degree in any discipline, with not below Second Class lower grade.
- 2 years experience in a similar position with ability to provide professional customer service
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Ability to work well under stressful conditions.
- General office clerical and computer skills required.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- SEX: FEMALE
Method of Application
Suitable and qualified candidates should please send a PASSPORT, COVER LETTER and their CVs to: email@example.com using position applied for as the subject.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Brent Associate ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Edubridge Consultants Limited
- Promotional Products and Merchandise Procurement Co-ordinator at Point Group Marketing Services Partner
- Infrastructure Network Engineer and IT Operations at Human Edge Limited
- Graduate Trainee Accountants at Ladlas Prince
- Fresh Vacancies at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Fresh Jobs at Petronomics Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Tosdere Nigeria
- Dynamics Subject Matter Expert at Tek Experts