Citibank Nigeria Limited, the leading global financial services company, provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services. Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com.
Citibank Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Ref No: 14042771
To develop, manage and co-ordinate the operations and technology function under the direct supervision of the Divisional Operations and Technology (O&T) Head for Sub Sahara Africa Division and the CCO for Nigeria. To implement the O&T Strategy, short term plans and objectives in line with the overall business plans by the function chain and the Nigeria business. To provide leadership oversight for the O&T Function in Nigeria. To promote and be the role model for the O&T Principles. To develop Talent for Nigeria business and those who can take roles outside country.
- Develop and manage short-range Operations strategies and assist in developing and managing long-range operations business strategies.
- Manage and achieve Process, Systems, Customer service and related objectives in line with policies to meet the needs of the business and customers.
- Implement an effective O&T financial planning and control.
- Manage human, processing and systems resources to maximize quality and quantity of service while reducing cost.
- Manage the short and long term career and development of all O&T staff.
- Maintain effective partnership levels with all the function heads.
- Establish, maintain and enhance communications with the all the business areas to ensure the achievement of business objectives in general.
- Manage the development of key systems and related staffing plans to evolve a technologically advanced organization.
- Recommend operations process to support new business initiatives and co-ordinate the implementation with compliance and technology.
- Ensure enhancement and maintenance of internal controls to reduce/control risks and to improve standards.
- Make quality service delivery an integral part of the culture.
- Plan and manage bank premises to provide conductive work environment for staff and service environment for our customers.
- People management- complex organisation, direct and matrix management
- Product and process knowledge in TTS,SFS Products, FICC products
- Service management
- Corporate finance
- Outsource Management
- Regulatory Management and Client services
- Bachelor of Science degree (BSc Hons) or equivalent in Business or Quantitative Studies.
- Master’s degree would be an added advantage.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies e.g. ACIB
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Operations (Domestic & International) management with at least 5 years at senior management level covering:
- Experience in Banking Operations: Treasury Operations, SFS Operations, Trade Processing, Loan Operations, Account and System Maintenance, Records Management and COB, Cash Management Operations, Control and Compliance, Experience in managing multiple Operations & Technology Products, Technology Management Skills, Project Management, Process Management, Outsource Governance Management and Customer Services.
Good communication skills (oral & written), People Management skills, Conflict and Priority Management, Strategic Thinking, Problem solving Competencies, & Career development amongst others
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.