If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Citibank Nigeria Limited, the leading global financial services company, provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services. Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com.
Citibank Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Ref No: 14042771
To develop, manage and co-ordinate the operations and technology function under the direct supervision of the Divisional Operations and Technology (O&T) Head for Sub Sahara Africa Division and the CCO for Nigeria. To implement the O&T Strategy, short term plans and objectives in line with the overall business plans by the function chain and the Nigeria business. To provide leadership oversight for the O&T Function in Nigeria. To promote and be the role model for the O&T Principles. To develop Talent for Nigeria business and those who can take roles outside country.
- Develop and manage short-range Operations strategies and assist in developing and managing long-range operations business strategies.
- Manage and achieve Process, Systems, Customer service and related objectives in line with policies to meet the needs of the business and customers.
- Implement an effective O&T financial planning and control.
- Manage human, processing and systems resources to maximize quality and quantity of service while reducing cost.
- Manage the short and long term career and development of all O&T staff.
- Maintain effective partnership levels with all the function heads.
- Establish, maintain and enhance communications with the all the business areas to ensure the achievement of business objectives in general.
- Manage the development of key systems and related staffing plans to evolve a technologically advanced organization.
- Recommend operations process to support new business initiatives and co-ordinate the implementation with compliance and technology.
- Ensure enhancement and maintenance of internal controls to reduce/control risks and to improve standards.
- Make quality service delivery an integral part of the culture.
- Plan and manage bank premises to provide conductive work environment for staff and service environment for our customers.
- People management- complex organisation, direct and matrix management
- Product and process knowledge in TTS,SFS Products, FICC products
- Service management
- Corporate finance
- Outsource Management
- Regulatory Management and Client services
- Bachelor of Science degree (BSc Hons) or equivalent in Business or Quantitative Studies.
- Master’s degree would be an added advantage.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies e.g. ACIB
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Operations (Domestic & International) management with at least 5 years at senior management level covering:
- Experience in Banking Operations: Treasury Operations, SFS Operations, Trade Processing, Loan Operations, Account and System Maintenance, Records Management and COB, Cash Management Operations, Control and Compliance, Experience in managing multiple Operations & Technology Products, Technology Management Skills, Project Management, Process Management, Outsource Governance Management and Customer Services.
Good communication skills (oral & written), People Management skills, Conflict and Priority Management, Strategic Thinking, Problem solving Competencies, & Career development amongst others
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.