Workshop Supervisor at Simba Group
Posted on: 18 July, 2014
Deadline: 24 July, 2014
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Simba Group
The Simba Group is a leading provider of inverter and alternate energy power back up solutions in Nigeria. Our nationwide success is testament to our relentless focus on customer satisfaction and after sales service.
As part of our rapidly growing portfolio of power back up solutions, we are in need of smart, technically-savvy individuals to join our team.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Applicants should have a minimum of 5 years experience in as similar role, with reputable inverter/UPS company
- Applicants are required to have a B.Eng degree in Electrical/Electronic or related technical/engineering discipline.
- Applicant should be familiar with and knowledge of PCB repairs and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints of circuit diagrams.
- Strong communication skills to be able to qualify and oversee Workshop Operation.
- Previous supervisory experience and ability to manage onsite calls is required.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong computer application skills including MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project Manager)
Method of Application
Prospective candidates should email their CV to: email@example.com mentioning the vacancy reference and location clearly.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Simba GroupSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Job Openings at EMBiNIX
- Job Vacancies at Subsea 7
- IT/Computer Engineer at EPCM Engineers Limited
- Deputy Manager, Sales at Thermax Limited
- Customer Service Officer at Germaine Auto Centre
- Business Development Officers at GOF Autos Limited
- Purchasing Assistant at Bosch Africa