RTS Global Partners was officially launched on 30th September 2012, based on the high demand and requests from its trusted network of clients. RTS is part of RAW Group, operating successfully since 2002.
RTS Global Partners is the first company of its type in Africa & Middle East to provide superior executive advisory, management consulting, talent scouting, succession planning and strategic recruitment outsourcing solutions to predominately family-based business groups and conglomerates.
RTS Global Partners has supported many family-business groups to make the transition from working IN the business to working ON the business, whilst keeping them accountable to make the right strategic decisions and develop new ventures to increase their wealth pool. The key to success is based on hiring A-player professionals and build the right DNA dream team. This is achieved using our VIP/STATE/ROPE/DNA methodologies.
RTS Global Partners has 4 Operating Divisions (Advisory/Consulting/Ventures/Education). The Consulting Division operates similar to the DNA of a top sports/entertainment agency which scouts for talent, but specifically for the business world and for large family business groups. RTS now has a talent bank of over 200+ Million Profiles.
RTS Global Partners operates on a partnership model and also employs top Executive Search & Selection Consultants. Our Partners/Consultants are based around the world and service clients in Africa, Middle East and Europe.
RTS Global Partners is looking to expand into 22 countries by 2022 by attracting new RTS Partners/Consultants and servicing hundreds of clients in the region.
RTS Global Partner's prime purpose is to support clients to grow their businesses by building their high-performing dream-teams, by utilizing our superior advisory and consulting solutions, that will save them money and time, whilst giving them high ROI.
Reporting Line-Sales Director Africa
JOB BRIEF: The Sales Manager Nigeria is expected to develop new relationships and convert them into new accounts and to build on existing relationships with established accounts.
The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of account management including: senior level relationship management, product demonstrations, contract negotiation, sales closing, product setup and delivery.
- Build fundamental account plans, operational strategy and drive activity.
- Generate leads through cold-calling, networking and various other prospecting techniques.
- Determine qualified leads through evaluation of prospect requirements and development of a concise understanding of prospects’ decision-making processes and criteria.
- Development of relationships with decision-influencing, senior executives within prospect organizations.
- Work closely with the Pre Sales team to coordinate product demonstrations and workshops for perspective clients.
- Analyze and understand customer insights and market trends; adapt, communicate and evolve strategies based on these changes.
- Travel to customer sites to conduct sales activities.
- Accurately forecast future business
Desired Skills and Experience
• You must be a Nigerian national
• Strong solution sales professional with a proven record of achieving /exceeding annual quota targets
• Clearly understands the nuances and dynamics involved in selling software licenses.
• The ability to conceptualize and build value propositions that deliver a compelling message
• Experience in selling software’s/hardware’s to banks
• Be rather a “Hunter” than a “Farmer”
• Must proactively own the entire sales process and be able to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
• High competence in delivering product presentations and managing client workshops and proof of concepts.
• Strong commercial awareness, excellent client facing and interpersonal skills.
• 7- 10 years of sales experience with a proven track record of accomplishment.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.