Integrated Management Team Infrastructure Programme Manager at IBM
Posted on: 17 July, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at IBM - International Business Machines
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York, United States. IBM manufactures and sells computer hardware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job ID: ITD-0677784
- Validate and transpose the strategic roadmap in the IMT site projects
- Build &Manage Site IT / Telecom plans based on RESO projects
- Manage dashboards to control the activity and provide quantitative and quality results to the IMT BT/IT Manager
- Review quality indicators, insuring strong focus on user satisfaction
- Provide feedback and/or recommendation to the CIO WW IT strategy and architecture based on the local IMT specific
- Responsible for implementing CTO initiatives at IMT level
- Responsible for adoption &deployment of Run Infrastructure initiatives at IMT level
- Technical Diploma
- At least 3 years experience in IT
- English: Fluent
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about IBM - International Business MachinesSimilar Jobs
- IT/Network Engineer at Lumenave International Limited
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria CONT.
- Software Developer at Cellulant Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Senior Sales Staff Manager 1 - Solution Architecture at GE Nigeria
- Senior Web Developer at AK Infotech Solutions Limited
- Cloud Infrastructure & Platform Sales Executive at Oracle Nigeria
- MasterCard Recruitment For Manager, Implementation