Jobs in an Indigenous Manufacturing Company
Posted on: 24 August, 2011
Deadline: 6 September, 2011
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View Jobs posted same day
We are a dynamic and goal oriented indigenous manufacturer of disposable wares like Baby and Adult Diapers, Baby Wipes, Under-pads, Ultra Think Pads, Panty Liners and other such sanitary products, with a strong brand presence in the market place. Due to rapid expansion and re-organization, we are seeking competent individuals who are self motivated and result oriented to fill the following vacant positions in our organization.
A. Financial Accountants
1. Ability to record as well as review all the financial transactions
2. Ability to assess internal financials
3. Updated on the last financial news
4. Constantly monitors the financial assets as well as other investment strategies.
5. Properly manages and updates the financial records
6. Provides his professional advice on tax and other related matters to the employees.
1. Develop, implement, monitor and review departmental accounting policies, procedures and processes.
2. Verify supporting documents for validity, accuracy, completeness, and capture all financial transactions of the organization.
3. Prepare the quarterly and annual financial statements and supporting working papers.
4. Manage General ledger and subsidiary ledgers reconciliation (including bank debtors, creditors, suspense and interdepartmental/company accounts)
5. Perform month-end and year-end accounts closure process.
6. Participate in the preparation, implementation and monitoring of budget and budgetary process.
1. B.Sc or HND in Accounts, Economics, Business Administration or related disciplines.
2. Professional accounting qualifications
3. Must be between 35 - 45 years of age.
4. 7 - 10 years post qualification experience in Manufacturing/FMCG
1. Excellent organisation, communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
2. Excellent financial management skills
3. Administrative and organizational skills
4. Good leadership skills
5. Use of Microsoft Excel, Peachtree and other Financial Management Software.
6. Professional and Ethical
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates for position A should send their application letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org within two weeks of this publication.
B. Sales Representatives
- Must be articulate and an excellent team player.
- High resilience and self motivated
- Ability to learn fast
- Prior industry experience
- Great interpersonal relationship skills
- Quite conversant with territory of interest.
- Ability to drive and must possess valid driver's license
- Must be resident in any of the following areas: Mile2/Festac/Ojo, Oshodi, Agege, Lekki-Ajah, Epe, Obalende (Area of residence must be clearly stated on the application letter)
- University Degree/HND in any discipline from any recognized tertiary institution in Nigeria at not below Second Class Lower Division/Lower Credit Grade.
- Minimum of 3 years cognate post graduate experience in an FMCG producing organisation.
- Age bracket: Should be between 25 - 35 years old.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates for position B should send their application letter and detailed CV to email@example.com with 2 weeks of this publication. Renumeration package for both positions are competitive and in line with industry standard.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Office Assistant at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited
- Latest Job Recruitment at Sahel Capital
- Credit Officers (Graduate Trainee) at Verite Microfinance Bank Ltd
- Experienced Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant at an International Bank - ICSL
- Fresh Job Opportunity at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Managing Director/CEO at a Reputable Stock Broking Firm
- Marketing Manager at Sam Oyemade & Co.
- Information Technology Job Opportunity at Culminate Consulting