Brevan Oil & Gas are a specialist personnel supplier to the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Power and Construction Industries worldwide. We offer a tailor made recruitment service to suit the needs of both clients and candidates.
Brevan Oil & Gas provide a quality recruitment service covering all disciplines within these specialist sectors. Our recruitment team has the experience and resources to fulfil all requirements and deliver a professional and ethical recruitment service.
In these ever expanding market’s, listening to and understanding the needs of an individual client is where Brevan Oil & Gas excels in being able to provide the exact solution for each client's Project needs.
Brevan Oil & Gas Services is an ISO 9001 certified company.
We currently have a very exciting opportunity based in Lagos Nigeria, we are looking for a highly experienced General Manager of Fabrication to work with our client a West Africa’s leading Oil & Gas construction corporation who have an additional focus on major marine services including offshore and pressure vessels fabrication, ship building and repair, industrial training and specialized Oil & Gas and maritime support.
Our client is strategically in Lagos with an impressive industrial free zone facility and port development on an island in the coastal waterway of Lagos, with immediate access to open seas. Our clients business is organised into four main divisions, namely Projects, Offshore Fabrication including Pressure Vessels, Facilities department which is an internal service provider, and a Ship repair yard. In addition there is a dedicated Training Centre.
Each of these four main divisions is a standalone unit headed by a General Manager, reporting to the Operations Director. Our client is an ISO 9001:2000 UKAS certified organisation; it is also one of a very few companies in West Africa with ASME U&R stamp certification for the fabrication of pressure vessels. They have an aggressive investment programme into new plant, equipment and technologies. It is also committed to the training of its workforce and the constant improvement of its systems and procedures.
Purpose of the role:
Take the lead role in all Fabrication activities, ensuring that resources, manpower and skills are in place to deliver project requirements safely, on time, within budget and to the desired quality standard.
Prime responsibilities and duties:
• Provide leadership to the fabrication group.
• Generate and implement training and development programme for Nigerian team members.
• Ensure that the fabrication engineering division runs as an integrated part of Nigerdock’s business
• Development of strategies and plans for growth and operational enhancements
• Ensure that the Fabrication division organisation is competent and appropriately organised to meet the business needs.
• Ensure that the Fabrication division has appropriate quality management processes, procedures and work methods, standing instructions etc. and at all times complies to ISO 9001 requirements.
• Ensure that the Fabrication division develops maintains and constantly improves its relationship with key third party sub-contractors and JV partners as required to deliver the service.
• Defines and elaborates the scope of work for external contracting and in-house execution for all phases of the work.
• Delivers excellence in all divisional metric including, HSE, quality, cost and schedule performance
• Manages the Fabrication division P&L This is a permanent position and our client will offer an excellent package with benefits. Rotation to be decided possible 6x2 or 10x3 or residential could be offered to the right candidate.
This is an all found deal our client will offer a very good standard of living, economy class flights, meals, medical cover and a very competitive tax free salary. Onsite there is a swimming pool, bar, restaurant, non-smoking TV room, and tennis court. Rotation: 6 weeks on and 2 weeks off Salary: TBC - applicants to provide their salary expectation Applicants please provide an up to date CV and their salary expectation. Interested candidates to send up to date CV's and earliest start date.
Email Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org