White Soul Motors Ltd., incorporated in 1996 is a leading importer, distributor and marketer of various brands of brand new and very clean foreign used vehicles. We specialize in the following brand of cars:
- Mercedes Benz
- Range Rover
- Other assorted cars too on customer' demand
Our specifications come from USA and Japan, and each comes with the latest unique features that make them sleek and elegant.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains administrative staff by selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
- Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
- Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
- Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Tracking Budget Expenses, Staffing, Quality Management, Managing Processes, Organization, Coaching, Communication Processes, Disciplining Employees, Motivating Others, Promoting Process Improvement, Reporting Skills.
Candidates must meet the minimum qualifications as detailed below, or file for equivalency. Equivalency decisions are made on the basis of a combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities.
Education: First Degree from a recognized University/Polytechnic with 5 years experience in related job.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org