Online Marketing Analyst at Lily Homes Limited
Posted on: 16 July, 2014
Deadline: 30 August, 2014
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Lily Homes Limited
Lily Homes Limited is a real estate investment company. We specialize in development, consultancy and marketing. Lily Homes is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Responsible for growing our online visibility and web traffic.
- Create digital marketing strategies and implement digital marketing plans or roadmaps to support lead acquisition and brand awareness objectives across the business to include digital PR, social media marketing, affiliate marketing, etc.
- Email marketing to nurture relationships with new prospects and existing customers, for retention.
- Brand awareness and handling of communications through Social Media engagement.
- Social Media Engagement: Face book, Twitter and Google Plus, Instagram, Nairaland, etc
- Keep pace with internet & social media marketing industry trends and developments
- Implement the latest search optimization techniques to create bespoke content as required
- Monitor and report on key performance metrics for natural search ranking, traffic from search engines, conversion rates, etc. and proactively act on the insights provided.
- Strong ability to create, optimize and manage web content.
- A very good understanding of HTML, SEO, Google Analytics and other core online marketing tools
- A desire to succeed and a curious mind, eager to master all aspects of online marketing.
- Passion for social media and internet marketing industries.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Min 1 year experience in online marketing with demonstrated successes.
- Experience working with popular online marketing tools and social media management tools (TweetDeck, HootSuite, etc)
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Having a solid graphic designing background and/or competencies will be a very clear advantage for this role
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using Job Title as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lily Homes LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Office Assistants at Lily Homes Limited
- Job Openings at a Real Estate Company - Facilities Consulting Services Limited
- Dispatch Rider/Sourcing Agents at Re/Max Premier Nigeria
- Legal Vacancy at a Real Estate Firm - Cumbrian Consulting
- Finance Manager at a Real Estate Firm - Bradfield Consulting
- Front Desk Officer at Clayfields & Harrow Limited
- Human Resource Role at a Leading Real Estate Company - AFM Recruit
- Jobs at a Leading Real Estate Company - Workforce Group