Solution Architect at Huawei Technologies Company Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 23 October, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
- Collect Business/System requirements from the customer
- Perform high level analysis of business requirements
- Identify impacted VAS (Value-Added Service) domains, including 3rd parties, and the extent of the impact
- Cooperate with the customers and/or 3rd party vendors, Business and Solution Architects in order to compile an end-to-end (E2E) solution
- Manage the implementation of the solution/release
- Output a Functional Requirement Specification (FRS) of a high quality, and transfer the business/system requirement into a design for R&D to evaluate.
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology
- Oracle/Linux Certification, eTOM /ITIL Certification advantageous (optional)
Key Accountabilities/Key Relationship
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Telecommunication or related domain
- Familiar with Telco Business Process and data models
- Proven ability to design business solutions/processes aligned to the customer’s requirements.
- Strong negotiation skills and communication skills
- Good team player and strong work ethic
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.Similar Jobs
- Office Assistant/Cleaner at Raeanna Nigeria Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Transsnet Financial
- Job Openings at Touchcore Technology Limited
- Hardware Systems Engineer at Coniah Systems Support Limited
- Job Openings at Deloitte Nigeria
- Digital Marketer at Next2you Nigeria
- Manager, Technical Account Management at Mastercard
- SharePoint Developer at Recourse Technologies Limited