Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the post of Director of Internal Audit in Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike.
The Director of Internal Audit is responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for the day-to-day administration and control of the Audit Unit of the University.
- Candidates for the post of Director Internal Audit must exhibit considerable degree of competence, responsiveness and demonstrable integrity and transparency on matters of financial resources management.
- Applicants must be in good health and able to endure the rigours of all duties of the Director of Internal Audit.
- Prospective candidates must show innovative approaches to the running of an ICT-driven Audit Unit, working at the highest level of efficiency to eliminate time wasting, bureaucracy and bottlenecks.
- The applicant should possess a good first or second degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business Administration and must, in addition, be a member of any of the following professional Accounting Bodies: ICAN, ACA (E&W) ANAN, ACCA, CPA-USA The applicant must be of the rank of at least Chief Internal Auditor and must have a minimum of fifteen (15) years cognate experience, seven (7) years of which must have been spent in a University of similar institution.
- Exposure to professional Accounting/Audit Practices and a Post-Graduate degree from a recognized University will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Candidates are required to submit 25 (twenty five sets of their application, giving the information in the following order in their CV:
- Full Name (Surname first)
- Post desired
- Date of Birth
- Place of birth and State of Origin
- Permanent Home Address (Not P.O. Box or PMB)
- Current Postal Address (add telephone, GSM, and e-mail contacts)
- Marital Status
- Number of Children with Names and Ages
Forward complete documents to:
Registrar & Secretary to Council,
PMB, 7267 Umuahia,
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale