Executive Assistant to CEO at a Payment Solutions Company - Aldelia Group
Posted on: 23 October, 2019
Deadline: 27 October, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Aldelia Limited
Aldelia Group - Our client, an indigenous Payment Solutions company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Reports to: The Chief Executive Officer
- Acting as the MD’s first point of contact with internal and external stakeholders.
- Working with the MD to understand functional business objectives.
- Undertaking background research, to produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Working with Senior Managers to ensure information, reports, etc are produced to quality and deadlines.
- Managing the diary of the MD and arrange meetings as required.
- Organizing and dealing with correspondence and legal documents.
- Liaising with technical partners on behalf of the MD as required.
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with relevant Senior Managers.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with the MD.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for the MD.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Good University Degree in an IT related course is compulsory
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in a corporate organization with the will to learn.
- Excellent speaking, writing, researching, editing and presentation skill.
- Social media savvy; Facebook, twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Savvy on design tools.
- Preferred candidate is male .
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Aldelia LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Test Analyst at Tezza Business Solutions Limited
- Security Architect at Signal Alliance Limited
- Security Operational Manager at Ericsson Nigeria
- Quality Assurance Automation Analyst - Application at Charisol Limited
- Search Engine Optimization Specialist at Ubuy Nigeria (UbuyNG)
- Digital Marketer at Javatek Africa
- Customer Service Representative at Karisfined Edge Solutions
- Senior Banking Analytics Sales Representative - East & West Africa at Oracle Nigeria