Enugu Electricity Distribution Plc (EEDC), headquartered in Enugu State, is responsible for electricity distribution in Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and lmo States. As part of our on-going Service and Business Processes improvement activities, we are looking to recruit exceptional individuals for the following key roles in our Head Office and District Offices within the 5 States that we cover.
Enugu Electricity Distribution Plc (EEDC) is recruiting to fill the position of:
Reporting To: Principal Manager
Department: Revenue Cycle Services
Locations: Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and lmo States
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure efficient and coordinated management of Billing, Collections and Customer Services within the District
- Ensure optimal collection of billed revenues
- Ensure monthly reading of Grid meters and customer meters
- Ensure proper installation of meters in line with approved standards
- Ensure regular capturing and billing of unregistered customers
- Ensure proper certification and classification of customers
- Ensure timely production and effective distribution of customer bills
- Coordinate and drive revenue collection activities
- Ensure timely resolution of customer complaints
- Ensure regular training of Revenue Cycle Services staff
- Provide regular and ad-hoc reports to the State Office
- Collaborate with other departments on business initiatives
- Manage the District’s Revenue Cycle Services Department for optimal productivity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Engineering, Science or Social Science discipline
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Professional Certifications in Engineering, Science or Social Science
- Minimum of 10 years post NYSC experience, 4 of which must have been at management level, in the Electricity Distribution, Banking, Telecommunications, or Fast Moving Consumer Goods Industries.
- Computer skills- MS Office, ERP Solutions.
- Leadership skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal and team skills.
- Analytical skills.
Method of Application
Send an e-mail with a cover letter supporting your application and a copy of your current Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- State the position you are applying for in your cover letter and as the subject of your e-mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EEDC is an equal opportunity employer and confidentiality of all applications is guaranteed.