If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Enugu Electricity Distribution Plc (EEDC), headquartered in Enugu State, is responsible for electricity distribution in Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and lmo States. As part of our on-going Service and Business Processes improvement activities, we are looking to recruit exceptional individuals for the following key roles in our Head Office and District Offices within the 5 States that we cover.
Enugu Electricity Distribution Plc (EEDC) is recruiting to fill the position of:
Reporting To: Principal Manager
Department: Revenue Cycle Services
Locations: Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and lmo States
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure efficient and coordinated management of Billing, Collections and Customer Services within the District
- Ensure optimal collection of billed revenues
- Ensure monthly reading of Grid meters and customer meters
- Ensure proper installation of meters in line with approved standards
- Ensure regular capturing and billing of unregistered customers
- Ensure proper certification and classification of customers
- Ensure timely production and effective distribution of customer bills
- Coordinate and drive revenue collection activities
- Ensure timely resolution of customer complaints
- Ensure regular training of Revenue Cycle Services staff
- Provide regular and ad-hoc reports to the State Office
- Collaborate with other departments on business initiatives
- Manage the District’s Revenue Cycle Services Department for optimal productivity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Engineering, Science or Social Science discipline
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Professional Certifications in Engineering, Science or Social Science
- Minimum of 10 years post NYSC experience, 4 of which must have been at management level, in the Electricity Distribution, Banking, Telecommunications, or Fast Moving Consumer Goods Industries.
- Computer skills- MS Office, ERP Solutions.
- Leadership skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal and team skills.
- Analytical skills.
Method of Application
Send an e-mail with a cover letter supporting your application and a copy of your current Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com
- State the position you are applying for in your cover letter and as the subject of your e-mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EEDC is an equal opportunity employer and confidentiality of all applications is guaranteed.