Several Jobs at StarTimes
Posted on: 23 August, 2011
Deadline: 24 September, 2011
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at StarTimes
StarTimes is one of the leading Digital pay-tv companies in Nigeria with a novel means of enriching African lives. As part of our expansion, we require professionally dynamic, goal-oriented achievers in the following capacities:
Marketing Director Job Code:Ref: MD1108000
* B.Sc. Marketing, Management or Marketing Communications or above
* Above 35 years old with at least 8years experience in brand marketing, promotions and brand management
* A successful experience in running and building new brands is an added advantage
* Knowledge of PR management, Brand Strategy/Planning, as well as Integrated marketing communications skills
* Team player with effectiveness in implementation, able to work under pressure
* Active creative thinking ability, and ready to learn the new things
* Sensitive to market environment and the business, good analytical ability and problem solving skills. Can do attitude
* Professional affiliations with NIPR, NIM, APCON etc
General Requirement for below positions:
* Committed, accountable and honest
* Self-motivated and independent with a strong work ethic
* High energy level with strong customer service mindset & can-do attitude, work under pressure
* Age not more than 35 years
1.Customer Service Supervisor Job Code:Ref: CSS1108001
* B.Sc./HND in Social Sciences or a related course
* 3years experience as a computer service supervisor or managerial experience in a service oriented company
* Pleasant personality with a service-minded attitude, demonstrable excellence in customer handling, people management and interpersonal skills
* Independent and self-motivated, able to work under pressure and challenged by a multitasking environment
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and Power Point).
2.Admin and HR Officers Ref: HR1108002
BSc/HND and above Sociology, Psychology or the Humanities, at least 2 years experience in HR or Administrative field.
Knowledge of HR operation processes, knowledge management and E-learning.
Experience with ERP is preferred; prior working experience in a HR consultancy-firm is a plus.
Ability to plan, implement, and test human resource developmental programmes.
Proficiency in Microsoft office (Word, Excel) excellent keyboard skills.
3.Call-Centres Ref: CC1108003
Location: Lagos, Abuja
Bsc/HND in social sciences, communications or related courses.
One year and above of prior customer service experience in call center Environment.
Adheres to production/performance standards.
Excellent communication and customer relationship skills; good English and 2-3 major Nigerian languages is a plus.
Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), excellent keyboard skills.
Location: Lagos, Ibadan, abuja, portharcourt, Onitsha, benin and Kaduna for positions 4-6
4.Sales executives Ref: SE1108004
Bsc or Hnd in social sciences or related
Minimum of 1-3years sales experience with demonstrated track records in sales preferably in a servicing industry or related.
Good market development,maintenance and service skills;capable to provide valuable commercial suggestion.
Good oral and written english communication skill.
5.After Sales Engineer Ref: ASE1108005
Bsc or Hnd in mechanical or electrical engineer
Problem solving skills and troubleshooting.
Minimum of 1year significant experience in electronics products
6.System Engineer ref: SE1108006
Bsc or Hnd in computer or electrical engineer
Minimum of 1year significant experience in electronics products/IT system
Good knowledge of computer software installation and Microsoft office.
Method of Application:
Qualified candidates should send their CVs by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use Position. Location, and Ref Number as subject of the email
Or submit your CVs physically to :
Abuja Office: 1 Amurie Omanze Street. off Ladoka Akintola Boulevard, Garki 2, Abuja.
Laqos Office: Afribank Building. 11/12. Fatal Atere Way, Matori, Lagos.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about StarTimesSimilar Jobs
- Senior Technology Sales Role at Ericsson
- Technology Role at eHealth Systems Africa
- Media Job at Pinnacle Mobile Limited
- Human Resource Job Opening at The Source Computers Limited
- Information Technology Job Vacancy at ChamsSwitch Limited
- Human Resource Role at General Electric (GE)
- Accountant at a Technology Driven Company - Culminate Consulting
- Media Content Producer at Andela