Motion Graphics and Multimedia Intern at Afrihood Development company
Posted on: 22 October, 2019
Deadline: 25 October, 2019
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Afrihood Development Company
Afrihood is a High-tech Real Estate Development Company established to provide realistic estate solutions particularly to the middle class. We are poised to give every African regardless of class, a taste of luxury, excellence and modern living style.
- Afrihood is in search of a highly skilled and creative artist to join our team as a Motion Graphics and Multimedia Intern
Roles and Responsibilities
- Creates complex typography, photography, graphics, animation and live video content for a diverse array of new media, such as social media, the web and television
- Create post-production work, as well as multimedia campaigns, promotion products, technical illustrations and computer artwork for use in a variety of materials off line and online.
- Research upcoming projects to help create realistic designs, videos, skits, documentaries and/or animations
- Develop storyboards that map out key scenes in animations and motion graphics
- Edits long-form programming, including documentaries, clips shows and studio-based series, for linear television networks and social media video platforms
- Edits short-form content, including promotional spots, docu-style features, opens/teases, sizzle reels, highlight videos, and social media.
Eligible Candidates must:
- Reside in Ikoyi, Lekki or Lagos Island Environs
- Have minimum 5 years professional experience editing both long-form and short-form content.
- Have high proficiency in HD workflow, Adobe Premier, Avid Media Composer, Final Cut Studio Suite, After Effects, and Photoshop.
- Proficiency in motion graphics is a must. Experience with 3D modeling and animation a plus.
- Must be knowledgeable about the latest graphics and editing techniques and visual trends.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Experience with working for an agency, post-production company or broadcast creative team is a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should write to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading: “Motion Graphics and Multimedia Intern Application”. Discuss who you are and elaborately describe your skills set
Note: Send a link to your portfolio with the email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Afrihood Development CompanySimilar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at Pivotage Consulting
- Investment Consultant at Revelation Properties Limited
- Jobs at Tunde Adejumo & Co.
- Brand Manager at Revelation Properties Limited
- Content Writer and Researcher at PropertyPro.ng
- Accountant at UnoCasa Limited
- Job Vacancies at Rovedana Limited
- Project Manager at Dynasty Real Estate (DRE)