Trade Marketing Manager at Kimberly Ryan Limited
Posted on: 22 October, 2019
Deadline: 24 October, 2019
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Kimberly Ryan
Kimberly Ryan Limited - Our client, a tier one Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Our client is looking to hire a Trade marketing Manager with a knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services
- This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Develop promotional materials. Examine marketing materials to ensure compliance with policies or regulations.
- Prepare operational budgets. Confer with organizational members to accomplish work activities.
- Coordinate operational activities with external stakeholders.
- Gather and organize information to plan advertising campaigns.
- Create media notices about events Direct, motivate, and monitor the mobilization of a campaign team to advance campaign goals.
- Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and mark-up factors.
- Formulate, direct, or coordinate marketing activities or policies to promote products or services, working with advertising or promotion managers.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, or return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Compile lists describing product or service offerings.
- B.Sc. or HND in Marketing or related field
- Master's Degree or a Professional certification in Sales & Marketing or related field would be an added advantage
- IT skills must include above average ability to work on Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint..
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in similar role
- Worked in FMCG
- Apt Knowledge and interest in trade activation, POS appointment as well as government agencies regulations on Advertisement.
- Up-to-date knowledge of technology
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Trade Marketing Manager" as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kimberly RyanSimilar Jobs
- Blending Technician at Guinness Nigeria Plc
- Head, Human Resources and Administration at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Job Opportunities at Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Medical Director (MD) at Ajaokuta Steel Company Limited
- Accounting/Finance Executive at UHY Maaji
- Training & Development Manager at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Job Openings at Sales Force Consulting
- Direct Sales Agents at an FMCG Company