Business Operations Executive (BOE) at the Institute of Credit Administration
Posted on: 22 October, 2019
Deadline: 31 October, 2019
View Jobs in Professional / Social Associations
View All Jobs at Institute of Credit Administ
The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) is Nigeria's only nationally recognized professional credit management body, solely dedicated to the provision of micro and macro credit management education, award of specialist qualifications, development of skills and capacity building of people involved in everyday management of trade, financial, consumer and business credits not only in Nigeria, but throughout Africa and the rest of the world.
- Minimum of master’s degree in any of the social sciences.
- Not less than 10 years in activities relating to the following:
- Drives and directs internal and external business operations of the ICA to achieve the targeted minimum monthly revenue generation.
- Lead and participates in the development and preparation of short-term and long-range plans and budgets based upon broad organization goals and objectives of our Institute. Recommends their adoption to the Registrar & Chief Executive Officer.
- Directs the development and installation of procedures and controls, to promote effective business and marketing communication, adequate information flow between the Institute and its members, and thereby solidify management control and direction of the ICA.
- Develops and establishes operating policies consistent with the Registrar/CEO’s broad policies and objectives and insures their adequate execution. Appraises and evaluates the results of overall ICA operations regularly and systematically, and reports these results to the Registrar/CEO, and also assist the Registrar/CEO of the Institute in communicating same to the Governing Council of the Institute, working in perfect collaboration with the Council’s legal Advisor and Secretary.
- Insures that all activities and operations are performed in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations and laws governing Institute operations and its business.
- Develops and maintains a sound business plan for the Institute’s membership growth. Establishes membership drive and management policies to insure delivery of adequate benefits, growth and development, leading to entrenchment of capable management succession for all our functions/business units.
- Overseeing day-to-day product/services marketing operations and keeping the Registrar/CEO apprised of significant events of the Institute.
- Creating operations strategy and policies for the success of the Institute.
- Developing and communicating performance strategy and policy of the Institute to employees.
- Fostering employee alignment with the corporate goals, targets and objectives of the ICA.
- Insures the most efficient, effective membership and client relationship management, which in this case, includes all categories of ICA members, as well as Governing Council of the Institute.
- Plans and directs all aspects of the Institute’s operational policies, objectives and initiatives.
- Responsible for the attainment of short-and long-term financial and operational goals.
- Directs the development of the Institute to ensure future growth.
- And any other duty or duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Registrar/CEO and Management.
- Age: Not below 40 years
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Institute of Credit AdministrationSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at The Confederation of African Football (CAF)
- Personal Assistant to the President at the Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Membership Executive at the Institute of Credit Administration (ICA)
- Head, Administration at Lagos Business School
- Male Research Officer/ Part Time Lecturer at Institute of Counseling In Nigeria
- Head of Fund Development and Communication (FDC) at The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM)
- Accounting Manager at the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria (ICSAN).
- Finance Manager at Creative Associates International