Jobs at Ascentech Services Limited
Posted on: 22 October, 2019
Deadline: 29 October, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited - Our client, a leading Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company group, with and a Beauty & Personal Care division with head office in Lagos is currently looking to fill the position below:
- We are looking to hire a Regional Sales Manager for the Lagos/Western region. The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for managing the work of assigned region.
- Achieve sales targets.
- Catalogue and quarterly planning of the KPI’s in the assigned region.
- Analysis and monitoring of sales results.
- Developing and implementing necessary actions determining the execution of regional targets.
- Monitoring competition in the market.
- Coordination and control over sales and recruitment activities in the region.
- Implementation of training programs accordingly to the needs of sales structures in the region.
- Managing regional events: participation in planning, execution and implementation of national conferences.
What we are looking for:
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing or a relevant field from a reputable academic institution.
- +5 years’ experience in B2B & B2C cosmetics sales.
- Knowledge of MS Office, Excel and Power point presentation.
go to method of application »
- Execute Payments specific processes and tools to drive adherence to enterprise-wide Standards.
- Establish new accounts for network operating system and application software
- Manages existing user accounts, including extending appropriate permissions, resetting of passwords and managing locked accounts
- Assist in the execution of internal control discipline and operational excellence within Payments platforms
- Assist in analysing, resolving, and maintaining both hardware and software for networks, telecommunications, printing, mobile devices, and computing environment.
- Support the implementation of QA/QC processes within Payments Platform through ongoing monitoring and testing of controls.
- Proactive identification of risks and audit issues related to the Payments platform
- Provides network and application logon orientation and training to end users
- Identify issues and/or control improvements for remediation, whilst assisting in building out actions plans and milestones.
- Drives strategy for proactive response to assessments, audits and inquiries ,ensuring appropriate and timely attention while minimizing disruption to the team.
- Proactively drive innovative business solutions, and use technical, enterprise, and business knowledge to work across structures to meet customer needs
- Proven track record of leading high performing teams, attracting and developing technical ability to build/maintain partnerships in a client-driven environment; experience with handling clients and demonstrating partnership during situations and challenges
- Excellent communication skills with ability to collaborate, influence, drive impact and report on evidence
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as IT head or similar role
- B.Sc in Computer Science or relevant field
- Minimum 2 years prior experience in a micro-finance bank is an added advantage
- Sound understanding of computer systems (hardware/software), networks etc.
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
go to method of application »
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as driver in a corporate organization
- Good knowledge of Lagos mainland
- Must be residing around Ojota/Ogba/Maryland
- Preferably a graduate.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ascentech Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Customer Experts - French or Arabic at MyJobMag
- ICT Specialist at Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL)
- Procurement Engineer at Lington & Bernie Consulting Limited
- Quality Control Officer at Sunrose Consulting Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
- Data Analyst at Helena Frey Limited
- Request For Proposals at FinPact Consulting
- HSE Officer at Willers Solutions Limited