Internal Auditor Officer at Rovedana Limited
Posted on: 18 October, 2019
Deadline: 31 October, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at RoVedana
Rovedana Limited - Our client is a leading tech-driven logistics solutions company that aggregates end-to-end haulage operations to help cargo owners, truck drivers, and cargo recipients to achieve an efficient supply chain framework.
- The Internal Audit Officer improves the Company’s operations by bringing a methodical, practical approach to monitoring and managing risks, controls, and the governance process.
- He/she will be responsible for evaluating the reliability and integrity of information, and verifying the effectiveness of the Company’s systems and controls.
- Develop the Company’s internal control policies, and oversee the design of internal controls and processes as required.
- Assess, evaluate and promote compliance to the Company’s internal control policies.
- Conduct risk assessments and identify controls to mitigate identified risks.
- Develop and perform audit procedures to verify the effectiveness of systems and controls.
- Identify control gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- Contribute, as appropriate, in periodic external audit processes.
- Provide advice on internal control and participate in enhancing internal audit standards and practices within the Company.
- Ensure procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied with.
- Prepare timely audit reports for executive management, the Audit Committee and the Board of Directors
- Degree in Accounting, finance or relevant field
- Professional qualification is an added advantage
- 2-4 years’ experience in audit or compliance with knowledge of Accounting, Finance, Governance, Risk & Control and Process Improvement
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, with great attention to detail
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Competent use of MS Office and familiarity with relevant software (e.g. SAGE) and databases
- Excellent organizational skills
- Motivated self-starter, with integrity and independent judgement
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented but can see the big picture.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with "Internal Auditor Officer" as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about RoVedanaSimilar Jobs
- Restaurant Manager (Female) at Rossland Screening Solutions
- Architect at Sigma Consulting & Management Services Limited
- Mobile Developer - React/Flutter at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Corporate Marketers at Management FIRST
- Janitor at Smart Partners Consulting
- Technical Sales Engineer at a Fast Moving Company
- Chartered Accountant at a Reputable 4-Star Hotel - Sunrose Consulting Limited
- Digital Marketing Intern at Hazon Holdings