CHEW (Community Health Extension Worker) at Paelon Memorial Hospital
Posted on: 18 October, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Paelon Memorial Clinic
Paelon Memorial Hospital is a multi-specialist boutique hospital established in April 2010. We are located at 1221 Ahmadu Bello Way in the high-brow neighbourhood of Victoria Island, Lagos, and have a branch at 9, Ajao Street in Ikeja. The hospital was set up in memory of PAtricia ELozie ONyia - PAELON, the 3rd and last child of the current Managing Director & Founding Partner, Dr. Ngozi Onyia.
- Diploma in Community Health
- Atleast 1 year experience working in a hospital
- Dressing and bathing patients, serving meals, clearing dishes after meal, daily hygiene assistance, bed making.
- Implementing ‘care’ as instructed by the Registered nurses to meet the individual’s needs.
- Answering the call bell.
- Working under supervision of a Registered Nurse in assisting with care needs as required.
- Assist registered nurse and admin staff in maintaining adequate stock of toiletries.
- Working within agreed policies and procedures of the hospital.
- Maintenance of patients’ dignity always.
- Adjust patients in their bed.
- Empty bed pans, give patients a sponge bath, or clean up their room.
- Assist a registered nurse during a procedure handing equipment and other needed items to him or her.
- Report to the registered nurses anything that needs to be done.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Paelon Memorial ClinicSimilar Jobs
- Consultant, General Surgery at Abuja Clinics
- Fresh Jobs at Garki Hospital Abuja
- Superintendent Pharmacist at Adcem Health Care
- Nursing Officer (RN/RM) at DEDA Hospital
- Job Openings at Olive Multi-specialist Hospitals
- Medical Jobs at Imo International Health Systems
- Software Programmer at Abuja Clinics
- Laboratory Scientist at Olive Multi-specialist Hospitals