Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2011
Posted on: 23 August, 2011
Deadline: 23 September, 2011
View Jobs in General
View Jobs posted same day
Wema bank of Nigeria, one of the financial institutions in service delivery and superior returns, is recruiting fresh graduates.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Job Location: Nigeria
Advanced competency in oral and written English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
Demonstrable and proven interpersonal skills
Ability to work and interact with people regardless of age, sex, background, religion, colour, or origin.
Be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
Possess the ability to apply strategic thought process to complex business challenges and develop innovative, yet practical, solutions.
Minimum of a university degree not below Second Class Upper Division, or its equivalent.
Must have completed the mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme
Method of Application
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Engineering Vacancy at Nosak Group
- Driving Vacancy at a Reputable Company
- Talent Acquisition Manager - Executive, Sub Saharan Africa at GE Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at African Industries Group
- Latest Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Technical Vacancy at Cummins Inc.
- Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)