Pause Factory Resources Limited - Our client, a leading Travel company in Nigeria seeks to recruit a competent and well experienced individual into the vacant position below:
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Make professional and accurate travel arrangements for our clients including air and ground transportation reservations.
- Converse with customers to determine destination, mode of transportation, travel dates, financial considerations, and accommodations required.
- Compute cost of travel and accommodations, using carrier tariff books, and hotel rate books, or quote package tour's costs.
- Manage accounts assigned and ensure that all pending request are closed.
- Contribute to revenue growth and profit margin of the organization.
- Build and maintain cordial relationships with all clients; meet and strive to exceed quality and productivity goal.
- Follow company procedures, account guidelines and customer service standards in the areas of: making travel arrangements, building Passenger Name Records (PNR's) and profiles.
- Plan, describe, arrange, and sell itinerary tour packages and promotional travel incentives offered by the company
- Maintain awareness and adherence to our clients procedures, programs and policy guidelines
- Provide industry updates as well as airline promotions to clients
- Minimum Required Experience: 2-5 years.
- Bachelor's Degree/HND/OND.
- Marketing, Business Administration, Aviation, Transport Management.
- Should have a minimum qualification of OND
- Must have at least 2-5 years working experience in a Travel Agency or Airline in similar capacity.
- IATA certificate and experience on Fares and Ticketing.
- Ability to use two GDS (Amadeus ,Sabre and Galileo)
- Must be adaptable, problem solver and possess the ability to effectively communicate to both clients and new customers.
- Good knowledge and usage of Microsoft Office and power point.
- Have the ability to work under pressure.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be out-of-the-box thinker.
- Preferred candidate should reside on the Island.
- Basic remuneration plus commission and other Benefits.
go to method of application »
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job type: Full Time
- Engage in market research in order to identify new business opportunities for the organization
- Explain to potential customers about the various benefits offered by company products or services and following up so as to close the business deals
- Drive business development and pitching to customers and investors the organizations business plans.
- Respond to queries and complaints from clients as regards the company’s products; this should be done in a timely fashion
- Develop business proposals for existing and new customers
- Develop innovative strategies for retaining clients; this includes undertaking interviews in order to get feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan
- Develop comprehensive knowledge about the business and its development practices, its marketing activities, prospective clients, and the trends for the industry
- Participate in forums related to the industry; conferences and client discussions as a representative of the company
- Determine cross-selling opportunities among different offices.
- Develop database of client relationship management and utilize the result to manage customers and the mailing lists
- Assist in the production of all marketing material designs and develop handle materials including company profile, events / program fliers, proposals etc.
- Market all the products and services of the Organization to the public
- Candidate must have 2-5 years work experience
- Should possess minimum of Bachelor's Degree/HND in Marketing, Business Administration
Knowledge, Skills and Competence:
- Good organization skills.
- Good time management.
- Good communications skills (written and verbal)
- Computer literacy
- Accuracy and good attention to detail.
- An ability to stay calm and tactful under pressure.
- Knowledge of the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
Attractive Basic remuneration plus commission
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: Jobs@pausefactory.org clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.