Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improving Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH), Care and Treatment of HIV/AlDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria, etc. We offer professionals, opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive
remuneration. We seek applications from qualified persons for the following position on the Global Fund TB grant.
Specific Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist and support in maintaining of drugs and reagents received, distributed, and prepare periodic progress reports on drugs distribution to/at designated storage facilities.
- Assist and support monitoring and tracking deliveries to the States and last-mile (i.e. DOTS sites /facilities).
- Ensure adequate supply of GF drugs and other commodities to the state stores at all times and ensure zero stock-outs:
- Work with the state logistics /store officer to track commodity stock at each service delivery point;
- Assist and support monitoring of drugs shelf life( AMC,MOS,MOS-COVER) in the zonal store and liaise with the state stores/logistics officer for seamless reporting from the States and last mile (i.e. DOTS sites/ facilities).
- Assist States program officers in ensuring proper recording, reporting, documentation, distribution, and storage of all Anti- TB commodities;
- Liaise with the central logistics M&EJProcurement officer, zonal pharmacist in ensuring supply chain management supportive supervisory and mentoring visits to the States, and DOTS sites/facilities under the Zone quarterly.
- Prepare and forward weekly/monthly/quarterly reports of above activities to procurement and supply chain unit ofARFH and NTBLCP.
Minimum Skills/Qualification and Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy, Post-graduate degree in logistics & supply chain management or related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years international public health logistics management expertise, preferably in Nigeria.
- Candidates must have good knowledge of'logistics, transport, drug tracking & inventory management experience in GF funded projects, strong technical expertise in logistics & supply chain management for health commodities in health sector, good analytical mind & problem solving, and ability to interact effectively in multi-cultural environment, strong
- logistics/purchasing/contracting for medical supplies, equipment and technical support skills withdemonstrated ability to be a team player, to lead teams, and to organize multiple activities simultaneously; demonstrated ability to work with SMOH technical staff.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access is highly essential with ability to produce accurate data and reports;
Method of Application
Applicants should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and cover letter in ONLY one attachment (MSWord document) explaining suitability for the job; to firstname.lastname@example.org on/or before July 22nd, 2014.
Please indicate the title of post applied for in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as for three professional referees. Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).