Marine Superintendent at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Posted on: 16 October, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
Job Type: Contract
Location: Offshore, Nigeria
- To ensure that all marine operations are conducted in a safe and environmentally aware manner, consistent with industry standards (MARPOL, SOLAS, ISGOTT, OCIMF etc), by offload tankers at the terminal, supply vessels, tugs, work boats and other marine vessels operating within the offshore facilities.
- Assist in the review, monitoring and periodical audits of the performance, suitability, sustainability, regulatory performance, and quality standards of all marine vessels operating within the offshore facilities.
- Ensure all marine contingency, emergency response and crisis management plans are current and exercised regularly.
- Monitor mooring operations and performance of export tankers in line with Charter Party terms and conditions. Ensure compliance with Terminal Regulations for offload tankers and to ensure that the Ship Shore Safety checklist is properly completed and maintained throughout the loading period. Monitor offload tanker operations and ensure prompt vessel turnaround in order to avoid demurrage.
- Review and confirm the suitability of all vessels nominated for bunker deliveries to the terminals.
- Plan and schedule timely delivery of bunkers to the FPSO to ensure that sufficient stocks are always available.
- Investigate and provide report on all marine accidents, incidents and ‘near misses’ within the offshore facilities.
- Ensure procedures for all export tanker operations and marine vessel operations are adhered to. Through continuous review and updating of procedures, legislations and technology etc. drive efficiencies and safety improvement in operations
- Class 1 (Master Mariner) Certificate of Competency
- DCE (Dangerous Cargo Endorsement) in Petroleum preferred.
- Marine Lead Auditor preferred
- At least 5 years experience as a Ships Captain, Marine Supt or Mooring/Loading Master. Oil & Gas terminal experience preferred. Previous FPSO experience desirable.
- A working knowledge of semi-submersible and jackup rig moving and positioning operations.
- BSc, Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Hobark International Limited (HIL) career website on www.hobarkintl.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hobark International Limited (HIL)Similar Jobs
- Jobs at Willers Solutions Limited
- Business Manager at Dharmattan Gas and Power Products Limited
- Service Coordinator at an Oil and Gas Firm - Willers Solutions Limited
- Admin/Finance Lead at BluePoint Global Services Limited
- HR Analyst at an Oil and Gas Firm - StreSERT Services Limited
- Job Openings at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Client Relations Officer at Dovewell Oilfield Services Limited
- Field Specialist - Upstream Chemicals at Baker Hughes