As international leader in marine services, BOURBON offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services delivered by 11 000 experienced and competent employees across 45 countries. By joining BOURBON you will be "Under the flag of excellence”.
You will be responsible for facilitating administrative and scheduling support for the Affiliate Managing Director as well as coordinating official activities with a view to maximizing the impact and efficiency of the Managing Director's office
- Co-ordinate and schedule meetings for Managing Director
- Prepare background and logistical materials and generally assist the Managing Director in preparing for meetings and conferences
- Research background data for meetings, presentations and other communications
- Assist with the creation of presentation materials for official engagements
- Plan travel and complete expense reports for Managing Director
- Provide administrative support for meetings convened by the Managing Director’s office
- Complete additional tasks and projects as needed
Key skills and Competencies:
- A commitment to confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Aility to juggle multiple priorities and work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Ability to work with teams across time zones
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Fluent in spoken and written English; understanding of French language is an added advantage
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Resourceful and dependable
- Enthusiasm for working with staff and guests at all levels
- High level of Computer literacy (Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- The preferred candidate should have a Marine / Oil & Gas Company Working Background , may have worked in the role of a personal /executive assistant in the past;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an international environment is an added advantage
- BSc in Science or Social Sciences
- Additional related qualifications will be a definite added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.