Jobs at KAN TV
Posted on: 23 August, 2011
Deadline: 6 September, 2011
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at KAN TV
KAN TV aims to revitalise the TV experience in Africa by showcasing wholesome inspirational, educative, informative and entertaining programmes for the whole family. KAN TV features various genre of programming including reality TV shows, Musical shows, social programs, Drama, Talk shows and many other programmes designed to make a positive difference in people's values, behavioural patterns and their relationship to other people around them.
KAN TV recognises that the quality of its staff and their contributions represent its most significant asset in fulfilling its mission. We wish to attract staff who are keen to join and who, once here, will feel proud to be contributing to our success. In return, KAN TV aims to ensure that the career and personal potential of staff is rewarded, recognised and developed in a properly resourced and supportive environment.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
To apply please send a soft copy of your CV by email to email@example.com, the title of the email should be the job role you are applying for. No job telephone enquiries please.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about KAN TVSimilar Jobs
- Media Jobs at Culminate Consulting
- Editorial Job Vacancy at Ndani TV
- Graduate Intern Recruitment at Textsworth Publishing Limited
- Career Opportunities at iflix
- Female Reporter/Presenter Specialist at Maxima Productions Company
- Security Men at a Leading National Newspaper
- Head Of Human Resource at MultiChoice
- Jobs at a Reputable Radio Station