Jobs at KAN TV
Posted on: 23 August, 2011
Deadline: 6 September, 2011
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at KAN TV
KAN TV aims to revitalise the TV experience in Africa by showcasing wholesome inspirational, educative, informative and entertaining programmes for the whole family. KAN TV features various genre of programming including reality TV shows, Musical shows, social programs, Drama, Talk shows and many other programmes designed to make a positive difference in people's values, behavioural patterns and their relationship to other people around them.
KAN TV recognises that the quality of its staff and their contributions represent its most significant asset in fulfilling its mission. We wish to attract staff who are keen to join and who, once here, will feel proud to be contributing to our success. In return, KAN TV aims to ensure that the career and personal potential of staff is rewarded, recognised and developed in a properly resourced and supportive environment.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
To apply please send a soft copy of your CV by email to email@example.com, the title of the email should be the job role you are applying for. No job telephone enquiries please.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about KAN TVSimilar Jobs
- General Manager at a Leading Multi Media Firm
- Job Opportunity at Maxima Productions Company
- Digital Marketing Manager at Human Edge Limited
- General Manager Vacancy at Robert Walters
- Job Vacancies at Poshbase
- Career Opportunity at The BBC
- 2017 Graduate Management Trainee Program at Terragon Group
- Ongoing Recruitment at The Beat 99.9 FM