Human Edge Limited - Our client, a leading indigenous provider of high quality products and services to the Nigerian livestock industry is seeking an experienced and results-driven HR professional to assume the role of a:
Job Reference: LSI/114/HRM
Reporting to the Executive Director, you will direct the development and execution of effective HR strategies in alignment with the vision and goals of the business.
Key result areas will include: workforce planning, policy formulation and implementation, development and implementation of functional appraisal and in-house training systems. You will also be expected to:
- Develop high-level human resources policies and practices to support the aspirations of the company
- Identify human resources priority issues across the organization and develop appropriate strategies to address them
- Act as a strategic business partner to all the divisional managers
- Ideally, you will be degree-qualified in human resources management, the social sciences or a business-related discipline.
- A relevant post-graduate qualification and membership of a professional body such as CIPM will be added advantages.
You will also have:
- A minimum of 4 years’ post-graduation experience in a similar role
- Excellent managerial and interpersonal skills coupled with an open-minded approach to problem-solving
Method of Application
To apply, please send resume to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.