Brukah Global Services Limited was incorporated in 5th may, 2008 with certificate RC No: 745285, under the companies and Allied Matters Decree 1990, as innovative era Local Content inventiveness in the Oil and Gas industry. An indigenous company enthusiastically involved in various areas of the Nigerian economy oil and gas industry.
We are keen to homegrown content development, and providing the Nigerian oil and gas industry with the indispensable local contribution and better local content that it absences. Our wide-ranging of services has been precisely intended to make your business easier.
We are reputable provider of exceptional Engineering Procurement and Construction services to the oil, gas and business industries, with its accomplishments supported technically by selected of the best recognized engineering corporations oversea.
Brukah Global Services is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Company Industry: Oil/Gas; Energy; Engineering
Employment Status: Full time
Career Level: Mid-Career
Residence Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
Degree: Bachelor's degree/higher diploma
Developing and pursing opportunities for the purpose promoting and marketing the Oil and Gas business of Brukah Global Services to the various Oil and Gas majors such as SHELL, CHEVRON, TOTAL AND ADAX
- Maximize contact with key accounts, key contacts and other critical people at various client organizations and focus efforts to obtain new work and generation of new enquiries for the business
- Manage the Sales & Business Development process / pipeline for business to ensure the Division achieves sales targets in all businesses.
- To ensure that the enquiries are screened and to determine a sales strategy, risk identification, profit potential and analysis, and to ensure communication of customer needs and expectations between Brukah and the client.
- Ensure liaison with other departments as appropriate in relation to proposals, projects, legal, financing, tax, or other issues.
- Foster and develop positive customer relationships which result in increased business. Understand customer needs and assist in the development of project solutions that satisfy those requirements and provide opportunities for Brukah Global Services
- Liaison with Estimation, Finance and Corporate General Manager on submission of bid documents.
- Interact with General Managers to maintain relationships with customers during project execution, especially from the point of generating additional work orders.
- Provide inputs to management based on market information to enable the organization to develop capability in areas to give us strategic leverage for future projects.
- Gather and analyse market intelligence for new projects and opportunities.
- Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma in any field
- Minimum Experience: Experience in Business Development functions.
- Experience in Foreign Procurement, Energy & Marine sectors, dealt with global clients in oil and Gas Services.
- Exceptional customer awareness and sales skills in the business development and marketing aspects in the oil and gas industry.
- Fully conversant in modern computer aided planning technologies and Operations Management processes.
- Techno commercial skills to be able to deal with contractual and financial conditions in bids.
- Excellent Networking skills
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CV to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.