Project Manager at Mar & Mor Integrated Services
Posted on: 14 July, 2014
Deadline: 24 July, 2014
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Mar and Mor Integarted Services
Mar and Mor is a building services company that is passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance.
We are currently seeking to fill the position of a Project Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise and co-ordinate all activities on Mar&Mor projects/sites and ensuring that tasks on the various sites are performed to the fullest efficiency
- Prepare bids and proposals for the prospective clients to expand business operations Identify resources needed to execute a project and assign individual responsibilities to all “on site” workers
- Manage the day to day operational aspects of the various projects and reporting to the Managing Partner
- Review deliverables prepared by the team of “on site workers” and report to the Managing Partner
- Ensure that industry standards are followed in the execution of Mar&Mor projects Carry out engagement reviews and quality assurance (in Conjunction with the Managing Partner)
- Minimise our exposure and risks on a project
- Ensure project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately
- Track and report working hours of individuals working on projects and report expenses on a weekly basis
- Work on project accounting in conjunction with the accounts department
- Manage project budget in conjunction with the Managing Partner
- Follow up with clients when necessary on unpaid invoices
- Determine appropriate revenue recognition, ensure timely and accurate invoicing and monitor receivables for projects
- Analyse project profitability, bill rates and utilization.
- Degree or HND (or its equivalent) in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a reputable higher institution of learning
- Minimum of 5 years post NYSC experience working on Electrical and Mechanical installation projects such as HVAC, Fire fighting and RAID Systems, General Plumbing, water treatment and supply, communication and low voltage installation and power supply
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification will be an added advantage
- Must be willing to relocate
- Being a registered member of COREN will be an added advantage
- Must possess excellent leadership skills
- Must possess organizational and analytical skills
- Must possess the ability to motivate people
- Must be a team player
- Must possess good communication skills
Method of Application
Interested candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mar and Mor Integarted ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Sales Manager Vacancy at a Large Building Materials Group - WOWJobs
- Latest Job Vacancies at Kaduna State Facilities Management Agency (KADFAMA) CONT.
- Latest Job Vacancies at Kaduna State Facilities Management Agency (KADFAMA