Design Engineer at Mar & Mor Integrated Services
Posted on: 14 July, 2014
Deadline: 24 July, 2014
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Mar and Mor Integarted Services
Mar and Mor is a building services company that is passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance.
We are currently seeking to fill the position of a Design Engineer.
- Create Electrical and/or Mechanical engineering design; proficiency in equipment selection, load calculation, capacity sizing etc
- Create drawing specification on each service such as HVAC , Lighting Systems, Firefighting and RAID, General Plumbing, Water supply etc based on client requirement and industry standard
- Proffering solutions to client specific situations in terms of design
- Select appropriate equipment for each service
- Resolve design problems
- Review and analyze specifications
- Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures.
- B.Tech / BE / HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a reputable higher institution of learning
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in design engineering in one or all of the following areas; HVAC, Lighting, Fire Fighting and RAID, General Plumbing, Power Supply (Low & High Voltage)
- Must be willing to relocate
- Must be a team player
- Must be creative and innovative
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Excellent attention to details
- Must possess organizational and analytical skills
- Must possess good communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mar and Mor Integarted ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Efficacy Construction Company
- Interior Design Facilitator (Architect) at DecorhubNG.com
- Commercial Construction & Flooring Estimator at Unico Flooring Distributors, Inc.
- Furniture Design and Technology Training at Aframero Limited
- Jobs at Jenniez School of African Interior Design
- Business Manager at a Facility Management Company - Beacongate Limited