Building Construction Project Manager at EST Master Construction Limited
Posted on: 10 October, 2019
Deadline: 31 October, 2019
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at EST Master Construction Limited
EST Master Construction Limited was incoporated in Nigeria in the year 2000 and ever since, has shown its ability to adopt a thouroughly modern approach to construction works.
EST Master Construction Limited is a leading construction company in diverse market segments. We are considered among the best because of our ability to undertake large and complex projects, embrace new technologies, and make a difference in the lives of our clients, employees and neighbours.
Ref Code: MCLR/BCPM/05/19
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Responsible for the planning and executing of architectural, structural, and civil designs of all buildings, roads and other infrastructure to meet company's standards and specifications.
- Develop and implement project work plans and review as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Responsible for project completion, client satisfaction and financial outcome of assigned construction projects from start to finish.
- Supervision of sectional heads to ensure that Tasks and Targets are achieved effectively and efficiently.
- Meet construction budget by monitoring project expenditures; identifying variances and implementing corrective actions.
- Conduct onsite visits and coordinate with construction crew and operations personnel continuously.
- Maintain safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Establish and manage relations with independent contractors, vendors, host communities and negotiate best possible rates for their products and services.
- Conduct quality control for work performed by independent contractors.
- Evaluate project and recommend report to identify issues and opportunities to improve performance going forward.
- Interact clearly, constructively and positively with all organizational departments to ensure projects are completed effectively and with minimal disruption to planned events.
- Encourage communication of information between departments.
- Supervise and stimulate procurement activities as required ensuring on time delivery of components and equipment.
- Ensuring that all vehicle and equipment breakdowns and all normal site challenges are resolved promptly.
- Effectively manage resources (time, human and material).
- Develop and maintain relations with clients as required, establishing correct interfaces and presenting a professional image for the company.
- Support cost saving development initiatives and delivery process improvements.
Qualification and Requirements
- M.Sc./B.Sc. in Civil Engineering
- Not less than 10 years experience in Building Construction
- Professional Certification in PMP and COREN Certified.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project, Excel and other project management software
- Ability to manage and coordinate the construction of high rise buildings and other civil engineering works.
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision makingAbility to interpret drawings and use survey instruments.
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Process orientated with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent leadership, resource planning and time management skills
- Superior management and delegation capabilities
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications quoting the position and reference code as the subject of the mail to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about EST Master Construction LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Design Consultant at Inguest Global Partners Limited
- Job Openings at Architectural Structures Limited
- Cashier at Mar & Mor Textile
- Job Openings at EL-ALAN Construction Company (Nigeria) Limited
- Job Openings at a Leading Construction Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Project Manager at Adold Engineering Development Company Limited
- Web Developer/Graphics Executive at Decor City Nigeria
- Personal Assistant/Experienced Interior Designer at the Wood Factory Limited