Finance Project Regional Deployment Lead, West & East Africa at Upfield Nigeria
Posted on: 10 October, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Upfield Nigeria
Upfield is a global leader in plant-based nutrition with a great history and a portfolio of iconic brands that people have used and trusted for generations. This includes Flora, Rama, Becel, Blue Band, Country Crock, I Can’t Believe it’s not Butter and ProActiv.
We are a global food company with 6 business units operating in 95 markets. We have the mind-set of a start-up. This makes us fast, agile, entrepreneurial, cost conscious and accountable for our products – from seed to serving at the breakfast, lunch or dinner table.
Fixed Term Contract: 7 Months
Reports to: Global Deployment Lead (dotted line into the local CFO)
Want to make an impact where it matters?
- At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
- We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
- We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
- Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
- We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
- You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
- You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
- If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
- Upfield is in the process of building a world-class business that is data-driven and customer-centric.
- This project will involve a lot of transformation in every aspect of Upfield’s business operations including the technology systems we use and this is where you come in.
- The Regional Deployment Lead will be responsible for the successful Deployment of the project to their Region/Country.
- Working alongside the In-Country Deployment Leads, they will be responsible for engaging the Functional Leadership within the regions to enable decision making, resource allocation and activity execution for overall success.
Your main Responsibility will be to:
- Provide leadership and experience to full deployment team in region
- Manage the deployment of the integrated Global Template for Upfield incorporating new processes, systems, data & reporting across a single geographic region (East & West Africa)
- Support the In-Country Leads to execute their role, providing coaching and guidance.
- Ensure a common approach is taken by all country / cluster leads and methodologies / learning are leveraged across the region
- Manage optimal allocation of deployment specialists across region
- Liaise with the Global Template team, to identify and resolve local issues
- Shadow earlier deployment to build expertise in processes and deployment
- Support the central team in communications with countries/clusters
- Filter’ questions / issues going into central team to support country /cluster leads
- Definition, ownership and maintenance of the Regional Plan, RAID log, resourcing and budgets
- Establish and maintain regular
- Programme meetings including managing Regional readiness and adherence to the stage gate process
- Manage the dependencies between the Global Template Design & Build team and the Country deployment teams
- Support the Country Deployment Leads to deliver the deployment via in-country cross functional business and IT deployment teams
- Overall accountable for successful Finance deployment in country / cluster
- Ensure robust plans in place and track progress vs plan
- Manage risks and issues and escalate to Regional Deployment lead as appropriate
- Experience managing Global Deployments of large-scale ERP systems / Global business templates.
- Experienced Financial Controller with 3 years minimum on a Financial Controller role
- Experience in managing dynamic, fast paced Global Projects/Programmes
- Great Leaderships skills with ability to manage a diverse team effectively.
- FMCG sector experience is preferable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Upfield Nigeria career website on upfield.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Upfield NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Jobs at Anthony Ayoade Associates
- Sales and Marketing Manager at the Workplace Centre
- Transport and Logistics Controller at Gudy Foods Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at Sunflag Nigeria Limited
- Experienced Health & Safety Officer at a Plastic Manufacturing Company - Sunrose Consulting Limited
- Financial Reporting Analyst at Mondelez International LLC
- Production Manager at an Indigenous Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Company - Westfield Consulting Limited
- Sales Territory Coordinator (West) at Promasidor Nigeria