Hays is a leading global professional recruiting group, the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America.
Hays operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments.
With over 7,800 staff in 245 offices in 33 countries across 20 specialisms, last year we placed around 55,000 candidates into permanent jobs, and around 180,000 people into temporary assignments.
Business Development Manager For West Africa
Based Nairobi with Travel Throughout West Africa
We are looking for a talented sales leader, who will build partnerships and driving high volumes with partners and retailers in West Africa You will build, market plans, and able to work with minimal supervision, and remotely. Based from the Kenyan operation, you will spend 50% of your time in West Africa growing the SUN King Brand. Fluent French is essential for this role.
We want to find a sales person who can tell a great story and communicate clearly to a small group, and is comfortable presenting to up to 100 people. You should have successfully launched products and broken new markets.
You will be targeted on delivering sales in new territories, and opening new geographic markets in West Africa. Your Cv will show how you have built new channels to markets, mapped a business plan and delivered revenue across rural territories.
Our product is a new concept Solar light, which delivers practical and social benefits for the consumer and the community. Our company works to the utmost ethical standards, and we feel it is important to hire an individual who identifies with our mission and cultural of social improvement.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are excited about the opportunity to take personal ownership of a business strategy in West Africa. We want to speak with you.
Desired Skills and Experience
· Has 7+ years experience in new business development, client management and channel building, including experience within sub-Saharan Africa, preferably West and Central Africa
· Speaks both French and English fluently
· Is a natural people-person, one that thrives off of building strong relationships both within the organization and externally
· Can work independently to map a market and think creatively to identify right partners, map channel strategy and meet revenue targets
· Has taken a new product to market or has delivered success in a virgin territory
· Is comfortable being challenged with a blank canvass, and is able to work up a business plan and deliver revenue.
· Plan and execute sales programmes
· Preparation of analysed weekly, monthly, quarterly & annual acquisition & sales reports
· Able to operate and report back on remote markets
· Adheres to utmost ethical standards and complies with Company’s graft and anti-corruption policies.
· Engages with the cultural of the Sun King Brand, and identifies with the company mission
To apply for this position, click here