Action Against Hunger | ACF-International works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
Action Against Hunger | ACF-International is recruiting competent individuals into the following position:
The CBI Officer will primarily be responsible for assessing, setting up, implementing and monitor an adequate delivery mechanism (cash or voucher) to replace lost assets and support small scale businesses for IDPs, and Non Food Item distribution (if feasible) of the Humanitarian multi-sectorial rapid response mechanism (RRM) program in Yobe state, Nigeria implemented by ACF and funded by USAID. The livelihood restoration sub sector aims to protect and restore the livelihoods of people affected by insurgency in Yobe State through the replacement or rehabilitation of pre-existing livelihood assets and inputs, through cash based interventions and the capacity building to improve skills or production in pre-existing livelihood assets.
Summary of Key Objectives:
- Establish a cash/voucher transfer mechanism where population can receive, redeem and spend the transfer timely and safely within program objectives and ACF procedures
- Ensure that all activities are in compliance of ACF’s Cash Based Interventions Guidelines in coordination with Admin Department
- Ensure tracking and reporting on payments through MIS systems and setting up a complaint response mechanism (CRM)
- Capacity building and coaching of field staff in payment mechanism
- Provide support to FSL Deputy Program Manager and RRM Specialist to implement the program
Qualifications & Essential Skills:
- Degree in management/admin related studies e.g. business, economic, technology
- Professional, motivated, open, creative, mature, responsible, flexible and, culturally sensitive
- Excellent team, budget and project management and representation competencies
- Previous experience working with local financial institution, e payment, agent networks
- Three years relevant work experience
- Microsoft Office Skills (Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Word, Access).
- Willing and able to be based and travel regularly within remote areas, where services are limited.
- Fluency in Hausa and English
- Commitment to ACF mission, values and policy
- Previous experience in rapid market assessments, baseline, monitoring, evaluation.
- Previous experience in implementing cash transfer, cash for work, or voucher programs, preferably in a humanitarian or emergency context
- Previous experience with ACF
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV together with their Cover Letter as an email attachment to the following email address to: email@example.com Applicants should indicate in the subject title of their forwarding mail, the title of the position they are applying for.
Note: Please do not attach your certificates to the application email. Any application received after Sunday, 27th July 2014 will not be considered.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale