Coordinator/Liaison Officer at KPMG
Posted on: 11 July, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at KPMG
KPMG is one of the leading providers of professional services, KPMG knows that the success and growth of the firm also depends on the success and growth of the Nigerian economy. Hence, it champions progressive change and makes the future happen for its clients, people and the community, thereby enabling Nigeria's success. The firm is involved in the formulation of economic policies for Nigeria through the Nigerian Economic Summit Group.
The firm has a full complement of 29 partners and over 800 trained and dedicated professional staff; with deep industry skills and competencies in audit, tax and advisory services.
KPMG has worked for clients in the public and private sector in Nigeria and in several other countries, helping to transform business performance and operations.
KPMG is recruiting to fill the underlisted position:
Ref Code: 100006BR
Function: Infrastructure - Other
To facilitate attainment of the objectives of the KPMG member firms in West Africa, through effective coordination of their activities and nurturing of their relationships.
- Coordinates and supports both sub-regional and country level processes, aimed at fostering stronger interactions and harmonious working relationships.
- Serves as the company secretary, organizing, attending and taking minutes of meetings. The job also requires preparation of resolutions and liaison, through the holding company's legal adviser, with the Cayman Islands' firm (Carey Olsen), handling KWAH's legal and corporate affairs offshore.
- Serves as the secretariat and the point of contact for all KPMG West Africa member firms and liaises with lead Partners in the sub-region on logistics and general support for common and joint activities/programme.
- Communicates decisions of the Board to relevant line and function leaders in the member firms, sending reminders and following up on implementation.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of three (3) years in corporate management and international relations
- A good first degree in Law, not below second class upper-both at LLB and Law School.
- A post-graduate degree (e.g. MBA) and Chartered Secretary qualification will be added advantages.
- Preferably between 25-32 years of age
- Experience in administrative responsibilities.
- Good oral and written communication.
- Good strategic mind-set (ability to think outside the box)
- Sound legal and regulatory knowledge
- Good project management skills
- Good analytical skills.
- Good people management skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft tools.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about KPMGSimilar Jobs
- Internship Opportunity at Ideation Platform
- Sales Roles at Adexen
- Fresh Job Vacancy at CA Global
- Job Vacancies at Mark Calthers Consulting
- Job Opportunities at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Finance Vacancy at Nimai Global Talent Acquisition
- Job Vacancies at AFMRecruit
- Job Opportunities at AFM Recruit