Senior Art Director at RS Hunter
Posted on: 11 July, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
RS Hunter Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
The Senior Art Director is responsible for conceptualize ideas, develop art direction, supervise and produce finished artwork to a high level of quality. The role is responsible for coordinating with the client to present new conceptual design and maintain the integrity of the approved designs and themes.
- Responsible for all phases of the creative process from concept through execution
- Control the design, layout, typography and visual ideas for all aspects of the project.
- Collaborating with Creative Directors, end-client and production team to identify project needs and design finished product to support the brand objective
- Maintain the creative concept of the work, keeping it on strategy, meaningful and visually impactful.
- Attend client meetings and makes creative presentations when necessary
- Able to work and performed under no supervision, with only guidance about overall goals and objectives.
- Work on other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned
- Coordinate the flow of project materials and ensures that items meet specifications and deadlines. Tracks all pages through department and knows status at all times.
- Constantly developing creative themes and designs, including circular identity and other print media, to support businesses and marketing objectives of client’s brand strategy.
- Directs design staff to translate visual/verbal concepts and creative strategy into print advertising.
- Work on the highest-profile or largest client accounts that are complex, non-routine and vary greatly in scope.
- Attend client meetings and makes creative presentations.
Skills and Specifications:
- Proficient knowledge of photo art direction and spends time on set working with photography staff.
- Must be well versed on Macintosh platform (OSX) and industry standard applications: Quark, In Design, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Able to apply advanced and seasoned functional expertise and technical knowledge of graphic design
- Able to communicate creative solutions with confidence, ease and clarity
- Able to independently evaluate processes, identify areas of improvement, and incorporate in to overall work objectives Able to communicate clearly and courteously with those who need to know of decisions/actions/problems
- Be a team player with leadership skills
- Possess good presentation skills.
- Able to direct photography, and RTV productions
- Be abreast with creative trends and innovations, especially digital media
Qualifications and Experience:
- HND, BSc Design, Design Certification.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in Design.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: email@example.com NB: Please the job title “Senior Art Director” should be the subject matter of your application.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Learning and Development Facilitators/Trainers at Career Prime
- Graduate Analyst/Trainee at HT-Limited
- Jobs at Stern & Kay Consulting Limited
- Accounts/Operations Officer at Bellforte Consulting
- Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Customer Service Representative Recruitment (Hausa Speaking)
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Oscar Temple
- Head of Sales at a Holding Company - MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Consulting Macro-Economist at Genesis Analytics