Vacancy at Gigastreams Consulting
Posted on: 11 July, 2014
Deadline: 18 July, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Gigastreams Consulting
Gigastreams Consulting is recruiting to fill the position of:
Reporting to: Managing Director
Pay Structure: Monthly
Staff reporting: None
- To provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organizational, and logistical service to the MD, helping him to manage and prioritize his time.
- You will be responsible for providing full secretarial assistance to the management team during absences to ensure a high level of service is maintained.
- This position will be of key importance within the organization and the successful candidate must have previous secretarial and administrative experience within a fast-paced customer facing environment.
- You will be able to demonstrate the ability to effectively plan and organize your workload and the initiative to resolve issues quickly in an appropriate manner.
- Manage and maintain the MD’s diary and email account.
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Organize inbound emails into the appropriate folders and any relevant information to be copied into the correct file on the hard drive.
- Respond to emails as much as possible, dealing with appointments, requiring Bio or photos etc.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers etc. and troubleshooting problems.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Schedule on behalf of the MD meetings between him and his direct reports and the committees and groups to which he is a member.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure
- arrangements in place for the MD match his requirements.
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the MD by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Ensure the MD is fully briefed on, or prepared for, any engagements he is involved in. Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the MD.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general replies.
- Minute general meetings as required and complete research on behalf of the MD.
- Keep and retrieve files.
- Ensure guests meeting with the MD are well taken care of.
- Provide a service that is in line with the MD's work habits and preferences.
- To attend supervision, training and meetings as and when required. You may be required to perform
- Other ad-hoc tasks around the factory that may be deemed necessary.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent experience in risk and credit control manager.
- Commercial awareness.
- Initiative and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent problem-solving.
- Excellent analytical skills and insight.
- Applicant must be resident between Ajah, Langbasa, Awoyaya, Lekki, Jankande Lagos.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject should refer to (PA).
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Gigastreams ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Accountants at Doheney Services Ltd
- Job Openings at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Latest Job Vacancies at Trinitas Consults
- Accountant at Deangelo
- Shop Sales Officers at AFM Recruit
- Jobs at HT-Limited
- Senior Business Analyst at IBFCAlliance Limited
- Security Guards at Rovedana Limited