Server/Desktop Engineer at GVA Partners
Posted on: 11 July, 2014
Deadline: 31 July, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at GVA Partners
GVA Partners is looking for a reliable qualified:
- The Server/Desktop Engineer is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
- This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure.
- This individual ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values, enabling staff, volunteers, and Partners.
- This individual is accountable for the following systems: Linux and Windows (both physical and virtual) systems that support LAN infrastructure; Linux, Windows and Application systems that support security and email systems;
- Responsibilities on these systems include installation, engineering and provisioning, operations and support, maintenance and research and development.
- HND and Degree qualification required
Method of Application
Candidates who meet the above requirement should email their resume to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please, state the position you are applying for in the subject field of the mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about GVA PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Drivers at Fosad Consulting
- General Manager, HR & Corporate Services at Ischus Consulting
- Job Openings at Poise and Etiquette
- Marketers at Clement Ashley Consulting
- Entry-level Graphic Office Assistant at Lorache Group
- Jobs at Rain Bird Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at TheJobMag
- Personal Assistant to the CEO at Westfield Consulting Limited