Laundry Manager at InterContinental Hotels
Posted on: 10 July, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at InterContinental Hotels
What's your passion? Whether you're into football, dancing or sight seeing at IHG we're interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. By bringing your expertise and passion to any one of our brands, you will help us achieve our vision: to be the most preferred, admired and successful hotel company the world over.
InterContinental Lagos is located on Victoria Island, in the centre of Lagos home to the majority of foreign embassies and multinational companies, making it the perfect residence for affluent business and diplomatic travelers. Built on an elevated terrain overlooking Lagos's port and the city below, the 19 storey hotel offers uninterrupted, spectacular views of Lagos Skyline. InterContinental Lagos comprises of 352 well-appointed, elegantly decorated rooms and suites as well as a Club InterContinental floor. Guests have access to an all-day dining restaurant, two specialty restaurants, room service and the pool bar for lighter meal choices and snacks. The lobby lounge and cocktail bar is the perfect setting for casual meetings over coffee or drinks. In addition, for the health conscious traveler there is a health club bar serving fresh juices. InterContinental Lagos also offers exclusive business and conference facilities including a state of the art ballroom with a foyer area, and several additional flexible meeting and breakout. Other amenities include a fully-equipped gym, outdoor pool, and retail space.
- As Laundry Manager, you will oversee and direct all aspects of overall laundry operations which shall include all house laundry , guest laundry and Dry cleaning activities.
- As Laundry Manager, you will also work together with the Executive Housekeeper and the F&B Director to ensure that there is an adequate supply of linen and uniforms available at all times.
- You will review the laundry's environmental performance and achievements, develop and implement standard operating procedures as well as production and quality standards.
- You will be required to inspect guest laundry, Dry-cleaning and press work on a daily basis to ensure optimum quality of work, prompt pick up and on time delivery of garments and Control and record chemical consumption and reorder as required
- You will actively guide and direct the whole team to ensure consistency of brand standards and a high level of performance and service delivery to all our guests.
- In return we'll give you a generous financial and benefits package including duty meals, hotel discounts worldwide and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself.
- A degree in Hospitality Management or its equivalent
- Experience in high-end city operation with large rooms division
- Good business mind and commercial flair
- Service minded and ability to involve and support operations
- Business savvy and good people skills
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about InterContinental HotelsSimilar Jobs
- Head, Finance and Accounts at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Marketers at Abuja Roxx
- Training Coordinator (QSR) at Eat'n'Go Limited
- Officer-Loss Prevention at Sheraton Hotels & Resorts - Marriott International
- Job Openings at The Place Nigeria
- Job Opportunities at Filmhouse Limited
- Jobs at a Quick Service Outlet Chain - Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Chef de Cuisine at Sheraton Hotels & Resorts - Marriott International