Territorial Sales Managers - Oil & Gas at Fosad Consulting
Posted on: 10 July, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Fosad Consulting
Our client, a global supplier of custom-engineered rotating equipment solutions for applications in the oil, gas, process, power, and other industries worldwide is seeking to hire a viable and competent individuals to fill the vacant role of a Territorial Sales Managers for it's Sub-Saharan and West African Regions.
- This role involves developing and implementing detailed regional sales activities which entails the maximization of the year over year growth, market share and sales targets in the assigned region.
- The Territorial Sales Manager who has an in-depth knowledge of oil and gas equipment will develop and execute an annual regional plan, manage accounts and deploy resources within assigned African markets.
- He/she will also be expected to drive competitor awareness, local market comprehension and its profitable maximization, current and future product/service offering awareness and most importantly complete local client need understanding and desires as well as managing the company’s account.
- Candidates who can speak French and English fluently will be given utmost consideration
- An experience in the sale of oil and gas industrial equipment is compulsory
- A B.Eng or business related degree
- Minimum of 7 years working experience in sales
- Availability to travel 60-70% required.
- Demonstrated ability to sell effectively over time
- Ability to strategically learn industrial products and services
- Ability to use accounting packages as well as managing regional account
- Consistently a top sales performer
- Ability to work under pressure while multi-tasking
- Ability to convince and get buy-in through influence rather than simple authority.
- Sales orientation including the foresight to see the “big picture” with an ability to drive sales to completion.
- To promote and develop the sale of industrial equipment and other products of the company (Field Service, Repairs and Parts) as well as other business services to all regional customers (new & existing).
- Monitor and achieve sales targets in the region.
- Manage all accounts in the region
- Report competitor & market activity information.
- Determine how best to deploy all resources in order to maximize profitability
- Develop region specific strategies to maximize growth
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidtaes should click here to apply online. Applicants who do not qualify with the above criteria need not apply as only successful candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fosad ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician/Mechanic at WTS Energy
- Senior Consultant - Project Management & Control at Statoil (Nigeria) Limited
- Security Coordinator at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancy at Aldelia Limited
- Head, Trade Finance and Accounts at an Oil and Gas Services Company
- Senior Installation Engineer at Subsea 7
- Senior Rotating Equipment Engineer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Hobark International Limited (HIL)