As international leader in marine services, BOURBON offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services delivered by 11 000 experienced and competent employees across 45 countries. By joining BOURBON you will be "Under the flag of excellence”.
You will assist the Purchase Manager in his mission to ensure BINL has a seamless process for purchase and procurement of quality products and supplier services all in line with best practice.
In order to achieve this you will:
- Ensure requests from Departments are properly labelled and referenced.
- Manage Suppliers’ database and tender process
- Background Check on quality of products/ services of Suppliers
- Negotiate price and product specification
- Follow up and close out international order placements
- Monitoring orders and purchase orders up to delivery
- Track and manage order and reorder of P/S as requested
- Ensure suppliers are checked regularly to maintain Company standard
- This position will report directly to the Purchase Manager (BINL)
Key skills and Competencies:
- High level of Computer literacy
- Highly analytical and with good numeracy skills
- Able to work to deadlines with a minimum of supervision
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Fluent in English speaking and other communication
- The preferred candidate should have a Marine Engineering Company Working Background , experience in tracking and inventory management, previous Experience in an international environment is an added advantage
- BSc in Science or Social Sciences
- Additional related qualifications will be a definite added advantage
- Permanent contract based in PHC, (Nigeria).
- This will be an office based position.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale