Careers at NCR Corporation
Posted on: 10 July, 2014
Deadline: 17 July, 2014
View Jobs in Government
View All Jobs at NCR Corporation
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
If you are Result-Oriented and a Successful Project Manager, then this opportunity may be for you. NCR Nigeria is seeking to recruit an experienced Project Manager to join its Professional Services team.
- Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or related field
- Minimum 5 years in Project Management role in large IT-related projects
- PM certification will be considered a pius (preferred PMP, PRINCE2 also acceptable)
- Experience in Data Warehouse and CRM applications would be advantageous
- A good command of the English language (oral and written) is a must.
- In return, we offer an attractive salary, benefits and a supportive environment, that encourages professional development and advancement opportunities.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified? Please send a copy of your CV, in full confidence, to:
NCR Nigeria Plc
Professional Services Department
6, Broad Street, Lagos
Email: Nkechi.Njoku@ncr.com OR email@example.com
Applications must reach NCR within one week of publication.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about NCR CorporationSimilar Jobs
- Public Health Specialist (Deputy Director for Programs) at the U.S. Embassy
- Consultant at the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)
- Latest Recuitment at The Federal Fire Service
- Ongoing Recruitment at The Edo State Civil Service Commission (PART 4)
- Ongoing Recruitment at The Edo State Civil Service Commission (PART 3)
- Ongoing Recruitment at The Edo State Civil Service Commission (PART 2)
- Ongoing Recruitment at The Edo State Civil Service Commission (PART 1)
- Graduate Community Liaison Officer at the British High Commission (BHC)