Careers at NCR Corporation
Posted on: 10 July, 2014
Deadline: 17 July, 2014
View Jobs in Government
View All Jobs at NCR Corporation
If you are Result-Oriented and a Successful Project Manager, then this opportunity may be for you. NCR Nigeria is seeking to recruit an experienced Project Manager to join its Professional Services team.
- Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or related field
- Minimum 5 years in Project Management role in large IT-related projects
- PM certification will be considered a pius (preferred PMP, PRINCE2 also acceptable)
- Experience in Data Warehouse and CRM applications would be advantageous
- A good command of the English language (oral and written) is a must.
- In return, we offer an attractive salary, benefits and a supportive environment, that encourages professional development and advancement opportunities.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified? Please send a copy of your CV, in full confidence, to:
NCR Nigeria Plc
Professional Services Department
6, Broad Street, Lagos
Email: Nkechi.Njoku@ncr.com OR email@example.com
Applications must reach NCR within one week of publication.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about NCR CorporationSimilar Jobs
- British High Commission Recruitment for Graduate Community Liaison Officer
- U.S. Consulate Recruitment for Supply Clerk
- Fresh Recruitment at Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Latest Job Recruitment
- British Council Recruitment for IELTS Examiner (8 Positions)
- Fresh Job Recruitment at The British Council