Bursar at Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic
Posted on: 10 July, 2014
Deadline: 21 August, 2014
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic
Application is invited from suitable and qualified candidates for appointment as Bursar of the Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic, Kazaure Jigawa State.
- The Bursar is responsible to the Rector for Planning, Organizing and coordinating the operation of the financial system in the Polytechnic and take charge of the general administration of the Bursary.
- Candidate must possess a recognized and good Bachelor's Degree (minimum of second Class Lower Division) or its equivalent in Accountancy or Finance plus NYSC discharge certificate with at least eighteen (18) years post-qualification cognate experience.
- Candidate must be a member of professional body either ICAN or ANAN.
- Candidates with ICT Knowledge and its application have additional advantage
- Working in the account division of a tertiary institution is an added advantage where the applicant must have at least attained the position of Chief Accountant or its equivalent.
- Possession of Relevant Higher Degree will be an added advantage.
NATURE OF APPOINTMENT AND REMUNERATION
- The appointment to the Post of Bursar for a tenure of five years renewable only once on satisfactory performance.
- The Remunerations are similar to what is obtainable in all Federal Polytechnics in Nigeria.
CONDITION OF SERVICE:
- Condition of service is similar to what is applicable in all Federal Polytechnics in Nigeria.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward Twenty (20) Copies of their type written application and Curriculum vitae (including photocopies of relevant credentials) and addressed to:
Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic,
PMB 5004 Kazaure,
Not later than six (6) weeks from the date of this advertisement. Furthermore, applicants are requested to demand for three referees to forward reports on them under confidential cover to reach the Registrar before the closing date. Only candidates who are shortlisted for interview would be communicated.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hussaini Adamu Federal PolytechnicSimilar Jobs
- Primary Teachers at Teenee Todds Day Nursery/Broadoaks British School
- Job Openings at Chrisland University
- Teachers at Excel Tuition Centre
- External Solicitor at Bayero University
- Massive Recruitment at the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA)
- Teachers at SpringTree Academy
- Interns at Pasad Research Innovations Nigeria
- Graduate Administrative/HR Officer (Male) at Chelis Education Consult Limited