If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Why Halliburton? How about global opportunities, interesting work within small cohesive teams, extensive training, and the opportunity to take your career wherever you want it to GO, with all the support and stability of a truly global organization. With more than 72,000 employees in approximately 80 countrie.
Halliburton is one of the largest and most respected energy services companies in the industry. Since 1919, our customers have relied on our industry-leading technologies, scientific expertise and, most importantly, our knowledgeable and experienced professionals to help them meet the world's demand for energy. Whether you are a new graduate seeking your first job, or an experienced professional looking to make a career change, we have fantastic opportunities across our organization. Are you ready to GO?
- A consultant with a basic level of technical expertise who is capable of functioning effectively under direct supervision.
- Exploits expertise and experience in hydrocarbon Exploration / Development / Production and pursues innovative approaches; understands how domain data has been acquired and uses cross-discipline workflows to implement best-practice approaches.
- Capable of actively participating in a team with members who have various levels of competence in the relevant technical domain (s).
- Understands and supports the use of best practice work processes, project, quality and commercial management.
- Recognises and makes use of the talents of colleagues and demonstrates commitment to learn.
- Is occasionally involved in customer contacts and has limited involvement in business development activities.
- Effectively exploits a regional network of professional contacts and typically contributes to multi- disciplinary project within the geographical region.
- Has a basic understanding of consulting practice development, project delivery and business development.
- Skills are typically acquired through completion of a B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree with up to 3 years of experience with an E&P operator or equivalent consulting team.
Method of Application
Halliburton is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.